2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible alternative option:

I spoke with a local campsite yesterday and they have some spaces left. Thought it might be worth considering. Works out at £50 for a camper van for Thurs-Mon and they're only a couple of miles from the red entrance. Taxi's are around a tenner but they have a lift-sharing board so could be considerably less. They're 2-3 miles from site so walking or cycling (they rent bikes too) is not out of the question.

Oh, and they have showers and mobile charging points ;-)

The have a dedicated Glastonbury page: http://www.greenacres-camping.co.uk/index.php/glastonbury-festival

Maybe this can get some of you out of a pickle!

I just got two East tickets on website too- good luck everyone.

@ Bonedaddy- thanks for starting the thread- wouldn't have known unless everyone was vigilant- please feel free to take me off the list - hope everyone gets what they need

cheers

camper van east tickets are available now to people paying their balances, but not to people who have paid off their balance already. I have friends in need who paid off the balance earlier, and now the system wont let them go back in and buy the campervan tickets !

Cheers for this one of our lot just paid balance and got a ticket for the East campervan field. Nice one.

I can be taken of the list for a ticket but If anyone fancies swapping an East for the west campervan field let me know. Cheers.

Edited by Red-Ninja

Thanks for the advice TommyOrse. I just called up See Tickets and they said they sold out over the weekend, but they have some returned. They had two tickets about 15 minutes ago, but I managed to get one. One up for grabs.

If you can't get through on the 0115 number, call 0871 220 0260 (10p a minute though) and ask for the Glastonbury department.

Edited by shepnic

This has been more stressfull than buying the original tickets we got lucky @popeye9019

This seems to be the only thread helping people so I had to tell you about the phone way as always glasto/see tickets handled this poorly.

I hope you all get sorted and cheers to @bonedaddy for setting this up. :)

(maybe next year we can bribe a see tickets employee haha shhh)