2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be wrong but when I logged on for a friend a minute ago to pay ticket was showing East campervan tickets available .

just checked East tickets are on sale

For those who have bought there tickets already try ringing See and adding one to your order

Edited by DeadAmos

Boy am I in the doghouse! Left it a bit late to pay for my tickets and looks like I've missed out on the campervan tickets.

Anything required, East or West, I really don't mind. Just need to get in 'cos the divorce is likely to cost a bit more than I wanted to pay :-0

Thanks in advance,

Look forward to hearing from anyone with tickets to spare.

Regards to all

BBB

Hi,

Very disappointed to have not been quick enough for a campervan ticket as was away on holiday, didn't get ourselves organised enough!

Very grateful to have found this site and would be happy with either East or West please!

Crossing our fingers! Thanks very much.

Still on sale on the website , just tryed on the GFs computer , totally clean browser with no cookies

So frustrating they said sold out when i called and still showing up same after wiping clean browser! Still trying in case might change...

Thanks for the guidance DeadAmos

Edited by robmck1985

Be quick.I've just gone on my phone on a different browser with no Glastonbury cookies and I was able to get an east ticket.

I should add I was paying my balance too.

Cheers Spuddy, i've just text messaged everyone on the list who had given me their details.

Can i take you off now?