ilbeyene

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Sziticens,

I wonder how is the Community in the VIP area, I'm a 34 Spanish who's going with my 41 Scottish boyfriend for the first time, travelling from Ireland. How is the community for over 30's?

We don't know anyone, we got the VIP camping for comfort reasons, or we thought we did :) I've read here that everyone is welcome at the unknown camping, is there a meeting point, and I would like to know if there is a facebook page of some sort, not just for the unknown camping, but any.

We have the pre pitched tent, when can we move there, should we choose any specific area in particular?

Thanks everyone, looking forward!

HI Sziticens,

I wonder how is the Community in the VIP area, I'm a 34 Spanish who's going with my 41 Scottish boyfriend for the first time, travelling from Ireland. How is the community for over 30's?

We don't know anyone, we got the VIP camping for comfort reasons, or we thought we did :) I've read here that everyone is welcome at the unknown camping, is there a meeting point, and I would like to know if there is a facebook page of some sort, not just for the unknown camping, but any.

We have the pre pitched tent, when can we move there, should we choose any specific area in particular?

Thanks everyone, looking forward!

Hay.

Im over 30, and i know of at least one other guy going who is over 30....so if no one else goes at least there there will be 4 of us over 30. he he... :)

Hey,

@Noeliam, I'll check their Facebook page :)

@mkvre, @Doobie ninja, lol it's good to know there is more :) I saw that the crowd is was a bit younger, but who can say no to the Island of Freedom :) The estimated mileage for the day in the island will be around 420m.

Thank you so much

Love them too. Anyway today Sziget Italia announced Lo Stato Sociale, Fast Animals Slow Kids and Aprés La Classe. They're all going to play on Europe Stage. Very happy for FASK, but I doubt non-italian people would know those names. I bet the only italians here are Diocane and I. Best nickname ever :°)

I'm from the south but I live in Rome :)

sorry a bit of topic but just wandered if any of you Italian folk are staying in the Alternativa campsite? I am but i'm english, and dont speak Italian (apart from about 3 words) :)

Cant make up my mind on if i want KOL to play Sziget?? saw them years ago at V fest and they were amazing (rained a lot too!)...then saw them at Reading and they were terrible. Then i think they have slowly been going down hill with every album they release. (much like Incubus and Green Day). But i think the crowd will love them so it will create a good vibe, and surely they'll play some of their early (good) stuff :)

Edited by doobie ninja

I'm in normal camping too but I've been there and it's a very good camping. I'm staying in normal camping cos I don't need any more than showers and bathrooms, but if you're looking for some extras I recommend it. And, as Diocane said, it's only managed by Sziget Italia but it's an international camping and italians are as much as dutch people, for example. :)

I don't see another reason why they would tell me that. For me to buy a ticket or to talk about how this awesome new festival which has Kings Of Leon booked as exclusive.

Anyway.

Robbie Williams

Florence

X

X

Kasabian

X

Martin Garrix

For now.

I'd imagine Foals are the headliner on Day 2. Either them or Interpol.

I'd imagine Foals are the headliner on Day 2. Either them or Interpol.

They've said Foals are afternoon so I guess Interpol, with maybe a DJ after them, maybe not.

I'm more than happy with Interpol headlining, even though I think it's a terrible choice for Sziget given the rest of the line up. The main stage that day with Foals, Interpol and The Maccabees is good all round. Pity there's literally nothing else for me on the main stage yet unless Kasabian rock up and play their first album in full, which I strongly doubt. I guess Alt-J are decent enough.

Edited by edfirth

This is probably my favourite lineup announcement so far - Avicii will be more fun than Garrix IMO, and I have an ironic fondness for Limp and Hollywood. Gaslight are decent. DJ Marky had that one good song in the 90s I suppose.

Just listening to Cro now too - He's actually pretty good! I'd never heard of him before.

Avicii has those 5-6 anthems that make him the only mainstream dj I'd like to see in this year's festival circuit. At least I can sing, not only drink and dance :)

A very positive thing is that he has not been announced as opening party dj, that makes me think they're trying to book chemical brothers.

Edited by Diocane