• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I dont hate florence, i think she's going to be a worthy headliner in the future but shes not my cup of tea so i wont be going to see her

All hail Apollo

I don't hate any music - even Mr Beiber - I just don't like some music.

I have closed Twit(ter) for the day as it is full of mindless idiots who have no grasp on reality.

So I've missed lots of nekkid dancing, ear muffs, mouth taping, swearing embargo, toothaches and worship.

I am currently sat at my desk biting my lips cos I am DEVASTATED that I am missing the Foo's and Flo is replacing. I like Flo but feel like I've been kicked in the gut.

I had purple dreams also.

I need a real life swear filter. Gonna scream a LOT down the bog later.

So I've missed lots of nekkid dancing, ear muffs, mouth taping, swearing embargo, toothaches and worship.

I am currently sat at my desk biting my lips cos I am DEVASTATED that I am missing the Foo's and Flo is replacing. I like Flo but feel like I've been kicked in the gut.

Stick this in your head - the FF's will headline GF in 2016 and you will be there.

Hopefully that will make you smile.

Much love, HMV, sorry you're sad xx

Just such a disappointment, seriously like Flo but headlining? Replacing the Foo's, that's gonna be a quiet night on the Pyramid.

Second year and no pyramid. I want FIREWORKS!!!!!!

On the plus side I s'pose can go and see what this Hot Chip lark is all about and have a dance with Benny.

Just such a disappointment, seriously like Flo but headlining? Replacing the Foo's, that's gonna be a quiet night on the Pyramid.

On the plus side I s'pose can go and see what this Hot Chip lark is all about and have a dance with Benny.

I didn't see any headliner on Pyramid last year. May go see the Who but Sunday is the mother of all clashes for me!

If you like Flo I would go and see her - the new 'planned' live show is supposed to be stunning from things I have heard and you get fireworks too.

I love the FF's too and am disappointed but tis one of those things that nobody can do anything about.

I would hate for you not to see someone you like just cos they are not 'as good' as the one you had wanted there................ if that makes sense.

If you like Flo I would go and see her - the new 'planned' live show is supposed to be stunning from things I have heard and you get fireworks too.

I love the FF's too and am disappointed but tis one of those things that nobody can do anything about.

I would hate for you not to see someone you like just cos they are not 'as good' as the one you had wanted there................ if that makes sense.

sorry meant to add they are headlining Electric Picnic as well as Blur so plenty of time to go dancing and see them there.

Might have a boogie with Pentura!

sorry meant to add they are headlining Electric Picnic as well as Blur so plenty of time to go dancing and see them there.

Might have a boogie with Pentura!

Ah I see.

Alabama 3 are superb live if you want something different.

I did not overly like them on CD but saw them live in May and loved every second of it.,