Kelburn Psychedelic Forest Carnival 13/10/2014

Guest viberunner

Hey ho,

After some debate between local sites (Kelburn Main Festival, Knockengorroch, Eden) I've decided to head to the Kelburn Psychedelic Forest Carnival for my "solo" festival. I've teased about this in other threads, but this time it's booked.

I'm arriving on the Friday, will be heading to the fire for banter & booze to see what's what ahead of the main funday of psychedelic jumping around to funky tunes and bright colours. And funky colours and bright tunes. And tuneful colours of bright funk. Oh god the synesthesia is kicking-in already already...

If anyone else is going and wants to stop a Nigel Nae Mates weeping alone and unloved in a damp corner of a field, so unhappy he's making genuine friendships with the midges, then post away.

Luv and stuff, VR

Hey VR,

Were going this Friday. Not sure if this is the same thing.....?. Went last year and it is is a cracking venue. Weather not looking good for this weekend :( but there is loads going on under the trees so plenty cover plus £10 for 4 pints oh and Bombskare are playing :biggrin:

You're heading to their main festival, aka. The Kelburn Garden Party.

To make good use of the site & just for the hell of it they run a one-night "psychedelic" disco either side, by a month or two. I say one night, the Saturday night, but there's an option of staying on the Friday night with a campfire and chat which I am going for too.

I've only heard good things about this wee festival, and I'm jealous I'm not getting to see my mates in action, though in fairness I've seen them a lot of times, including when they just started out when they outnumbered the amount of people seeing them.

Also, it turns out my basic numeracy is errant. It's 13/09/14, i.e. September not October. I mean, mid September can be grim on the West Coast of Scotland, but mid October? Brrrrrrrrrr!

Enjoy the festival, give us a report back, and if you get chatting to the band tell the McCafferty boys the English Pill Head Maori says hi.

You're heading to their main festival, aka. The Kelburn Garden Party.

To make good use of the site & just for the hell of it they run a one-night "psychedelic" disco either side, by a month or two. I say one night, the Saturday night, but there's an option of staying on the Friday night with a campfire and chat which I am going for too.

I've only heard good things about this wee festival, and I'm jealous I'm not getting to see my mates in action, though in fairness I've seen them a lot of times, including when they just started out when they outnumbered the amount of people seeing them.

Also, it turns out my basic numeracy is errant. It's 13/09/14, i.e. September not October. I mean, mid September can be grim on the West Coast of Scotland, but mid October? Brrrrrrrrrr!

Enjoy the festival, give us a report back, and if you get chatting to the band tell the McCafferty boys the English Pill Head Maori says hi.