Brothers cider - where?

Guest markrkp

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered, maybe as part of another post. But... I went to Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Co-Op and B&M, looking for cans of Brothers cider today. And nothing! I could get Pear, Toffee Apple and Strawberry before, but this year so far haven't seen any. Has anyone else looked, or been lucky to find some? Even going to the supermarkets online, I can only find the bottles. Many thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, thanks! On offer at 3 for £10 as well, so that'll be 12 cans for £10. I got packs of 8 or 12 before I thought, but this offer is pretty good. Anyway, I will see if I can find them in the bigger Sainsburys store nearby.

I seem to remember being able to buy them in Morrison's in June last year. It was like they'd come out just for the summer festivals and that was it, so there's still time for some to appear.

Morrison's are very good for alcohol all round though, particularly ciders. They have a lot more to offer than the other supermarkets.

Thanks stardust - will get to my nearest Morrison's and have a look (we don't have one in Colchester). If I have to leave it a couple of weeks, that's fine - plenty of time. Was just trying to be super organised this year.

I got pear, strawberry and toffee apple in cans before. So far only seen the strawberry in cans. I did buy 12 cans for £10 in Tescos today! £6.09 for 4, or 3 lots of 4 for £10 - offer expires tomorrow. Only went for that small amount because I am holding out for the other flavours, plus some lagers and ales.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a bit concerned that I can't source any Brothers in cans anywhere nearby, besides packs of 4 strawberry\pear (for £6) in Tesco. Do the Festival 7% pear and toffee apple cans come out some way into June usually?

Going to them direct - that's a great idea. Hopefully it won't come to that, but it's an option I guess. If all else fails, I shall just have to visit the Brothers bar a couple more times than usual.