V v Festvial on your Own

Guest mattsheff94

Ive never been to V alone, but im sure you would find people around your tent or maybe before the campsite that you could get along with. As long as you dont get sucked in by the 'wrong' crowd then you should have a great weekend listening to who you want to listen to

I'm probably doing Glastonbury and Reading on my own this year, but I'm not worried. If anything it's better cos if you pick your mates on personality rather than music taste you probably don't want to suffer through the crap they listen to anyway :)

I'd hate to be bossed around on where we have to go, I like to do my own thing

I'm going on my own and I went to Leeds festival on my own last year, ended up meeting up with a group of people that were also going alone from the Leeds Festival forum and we all went on our own together and it was great. Made friends with a whole new group of people :-)

• 3 months later...

I think i'm going to brave it alone, a friend was supposed to be going too but he's ended up dropping out on me! :(

Is there any do's and don't's when it comes to traveling alone.

This would my first ever music event too! (Scary and cool at same time I think if it was to be alone)

Oh - one final thing - first post - HI to the community!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...