Sziget 2014

Uncle Liam

There is a club/hall/restaurant/bar called a-38 on the danube. It is an old ukrainian ship. I was there a few months ago to see Parno Grastz..it is a great place where to spend a night!!!

Edited by alan_ts

Also people flying from the UK - are you taking tents with you? Or buying in Budapest? I'm not sure which to do... :/

Well, is it worth the hassle to ship by air? I guess you only get to check in one piece of luggage, so then you have to pay extra to Budapest and home. Or if you can put the telt in your bag.

Hello again! Less than a month till the festival :)

I know it's not the right place but i'm selling a 7days camping pass for 200 € (negociable). I wouldn't do that for me but it's a friends ticket and i feel responsible as i am the one who told her to buy it and she can't make it anymore...

Thank you and see you there :)

Does anyone know what the story is with charging your phone and electronic devices. Smartphones have very little battery life so I imagine over a week I will need to charge it a lot along with my camera.

Are there many places to charge them, what is the cost to charge them and is there a biq queue to charge them?

Hi

And do not forget the UK to Europe Charger Adaptor!

Does anyone know what the story is with charging your phone and electronic devices. Smartphones have very little battery life so I imagine over a week I will need to charge it a lot along with my camera.

Are there many places to charge them, what is the cost to charge them and is there a biq queue to charge them?

• Upvote 2

Its a no brainer that I'll be watching La Roux on the Sunday evening rather than being bored to death by the dreadful Calvin Harris. Such a terrible choice to close the main stage on the final night. Cant wait to hear La Roux's new album live, could well be one of the highlight of my week.

I'm surprised they went for Calvin Harris after the disaster that was David Guetta last year.

For me it's the setlist issue... it's not his setlist. At the end of the day, he is just spinning records- albeit with a very fancy lightshow. The last mainstage headliner should really be a big, big band.

Should I take a backpack to Sziget or could I get away with taking a suitcase?

Also, do I have to wait until i arrive on Friday 8th to by an extended pass to get into the festival? I can't see an option to buy one on the website at the minute.