Cinema in the calling out tent

Guest ramragon

What's everyone think of the cinema in the calling out tent after the acts have finished then ? And has anyone been to a cinema at a festival before or are you likely to use it ? I always used to look at the cinema line up at Glastonbury and think, I'm gonna watch that. In reality I was always to drunk by the time it came around to be bothered to walk over and watch !

I think its a good idea and gives another option for after the main stage closes. I'm guessing the silent disco will probably be back at the woodland as well.

Ghostbusters last thing on the sunday will be perfect. will be all partied out (just about) and Bill Murray will be the perfect tonic. cant see me watching any of the others, even though theres some great films there. even if i planned to, once the drink takes hold i'll totally forget or not be in the mood. good idea though