Security taking money to let people in

Guest tonyblair

I have never had my ticket checked apart form at the pedestrial gate! This year I did get my wristband checked, Sunday morning on our way back from Stone Circle to camp, we were at the bottom of Pennards and the security were at the crossroads and we got wristbanded then. I've never had that before either.

We sat up at camp after that for a bit, this was about 6.30am, there were loads of security about and after a while, about 6 or 7 people were herded up by the cash machines then carted off in a landrover. I'm assuming they didnt have wristbands, but you can't be sure.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not just security at it. There are other staff crews that will get you in.

If you asked around enough for months, eventually you would find a person who works there who can sneak you in.

Security may be the most prominent/noticeable but someone I know got in through one of the firms runnin hospitality.