emperors field tickets

Guest ramragon

Weve decided to take a caravan this year to make things a bit easier with the baby, with that in mind I have 4 spare emperors field tickets if anyone wants them, just looking to cover my face value, booking and postage costs so £30 a ticket.. pm me if anyones interested. Genuine buyers only please, dont wanna sell them to a tout whos gonna sell them elsewhere at double the price !

Weve decided to take a caravan this year to make things a bit easier with the baby, with that in mind I have 4 spare emperors field tickets if anyone wants them, just looking to cover my face value, booking and postage costs so £30 a ticket.. pm me if anyones interested. Genuine buyers only please, dont wanna sell them to a tout whos gonna sell them elsewhere at double the price !

I'll send you a private message when I get back home later today. just let me know how many you want. I'm only looking to cover my costs of ticket, booking fees an postage so £30 a tickets fine by me. I've got the tickets at home so you'll get em within days if you buy them

The car park is adjacent to the field so youll probably have a walk of around 100m to the car and back with your stuff making repeat trips much easier, the field is a bit more spacious and not oversold plus it contains a shower block. Theres usually somewhere to buy tea, coffee and bacon sarnies and stuff as well. Theres also usually a seperate enterance into the arena from the emperors field so the walk in to the arena is usually minutes.

The emperors is usually populated by families and quieter people as well so youll have a better chance of a decent nights sleep if youre in there !

The car park is adjacent to the field so youll probably have a walk of around 100m to the car and back with your stuff making repeat trips much easier, the field is a bit more spacious and not oversold plus it contains a shower block. Theres usually somewhere to buy tea, coffee and bacon sarnies and stuff as well. Theres also usually a seperate enterance into the arena from the emperors field so the walk in to the arena is usually minutes.

The emperors is usually populated by families and quieter people as well so youll have a better chance of a decent nights sleep if youre in there !

Thanks, there's a group of about 10 of us with Emporer's Field tickets including a 1 year old and a two year old. I was hoping the parking would have been right next to the tent ha! I have camped in the main field in the past but we're a bit too old to be getting lashed on Blue WKD with the kids these days so quiet suits me down to the ground

Got 2 adult Emperors tickets left at £30 a shot if anyones interested and a spare campervan ticket from a few of my mates not going that I'll sell for £60 if anyone wants it. Thats at least a fiver under the official buying price of em due to no 6 quid transaction fees or postage fees !

Edited by ramragon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...