thewayiam

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not even record the third one, i might watch select sets on YouTube

Thats what I do and stream it on the big tv, love putting full sets of gigs/fest sets. Got warpaint on at the minute, stunning.

Edited by thetime

I dont know if there are many full sets from IOW this year on youtube, my connections abit slow at the moment

No idea, you will probably get more full sets from gigs/sets abroad. Thats what ive found, the one I am watching is a live set for brazillian tv.

Edited by thetime

I think the IOW information does lead to Mumfords doing V 2014 and maybe Bestival, think they would fit in well at Bestival actually. To maybe balance them at V I could see a guitar band, as alot of people will think

Edited by daniel.k

I think they are more pop than proper guitar band as such. By guitar band I mean more like Foos, KoL, Kasabian, Killers...anyone begining with K to be honest :P

they are and when this argument comes up for V fest, I look directly as the likes of YMA6 and All Time Low and they are R&L all over. Reading would pull a massive crowd with Mumford.

I don't think T's undercard is great friday for Mumford's base

Over 80 quid for that day though is pretty expensive, especially when its a mini day. Another reason is that kinross is quite remote and no where near glasgow/edinburgh.

So you have the added expense getting from glasgow/edinburgh , we used to get the over night coach with was an experience.

Then maybe hotels on top of that and spending money and it all mounts up.

No suprise that v day tickets sell well due to chelmsford beibg easy to get to and weston park being quite central in the midlands aswel.

I do think day tickets are extortianate nowadays.

Over 80 quid for that day though is pretty expensive, especially when its a mini day. Another reason is that kinross is quite remote and no where near glasgow/edinburgh.

So you have the added expense getting from glasgow/edinburgh , we used to get the over night coach with was an experience.

No suprise that v day tickets sell well due to chelmsford beibg easy to get to and weston park being quite central in the midlands aswel.

Its £70 for the friday isnt it? I might have read it wrong though. I think festival ticket prices are getting higher now but I guess the acts are asking for more money now. As I have said before, I would love V to make it 3 days, even if it was like what T do and have a half a day, but I cant see it working like that due to the split locations so it would have to be like Leeds. It would make more sense for them to be 3 days to compete more directly with R&L

Are any V tickets sold out yet? Has Beyonces day sold out for both places

Its £70 for the friday isnt it? I might have read it wrong though. I think festival ticket prices are getting higher now but I guess the acts are asking for more money now. As I have said before, I would love V to make it 3 days, even if it was like what T do and have a half a day, but I cant see it working like that due to the split locations so it would have to be like Leeds. It would make more sense for them to be 3 days to compete more directly with R&L

Are any V tickets sold out yet? Has Beyonces day sold out for both places

After booking fee and postage it will be over 80 quid.

they are, is it really that much for Mumford's day?

Kinross is only 30minute drive though from edinburgh ain't it? I've kinross tarvelodge for wed night and edinburgh central for sunday night.

they are, is it really that much for Mumford's day?

Kinross is only 30minute drive though from edinburgh ain't it? I've kinross tarvelodge for wed night and edinburgh central for sunday night.

Must be its not selling, didnt think it was that close to edinburgh but always went from glasgow.

Yeah and I thought weekend tickets would have been snapped up, especially with Beyonce and now the full line up being announced. I dont think V could have sold out as quick as they have before even if they had another huge act instead of Kings of Leon ie Coldplay. Glasto only sells out because of the name and the prestige

Judging by the facebook comments when Bey was maybe pulling out, alot of people are going just for Bey so im surprised she hasnt sold her day yet. Rihanna sold her day for T hasnt she? Ill check that, but I would have thought there would be alot of people that didnt get to see her at Glasto or on her tour, so would want to go to V