Release tickets?

Guest JessLea

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting on See Tickets and according to their site they haven't received any DL tickets in yet... I am away for a week until the Sunday before with work so am starting to fret a little!

Hopefully they will release them soon!! I have a mountain of stuff ready to take with me including 4 litres of vodka and sambuca etc etc.

Think I will contact them maybe in a week and see where they're up to if they don't come before then! :thumbsu:

Hopefully they will release them soon!! I have a mountain of stuff ready to take with me including 4 litres of vodka and sambuca etc etc.

Think I will contact them maybe in a week and see where they're up to if they don't come before then! :thumbsu:

HAHA! I have absolutely no idea yet! There is me and my Boyfriend going and i'm pretty certain I will get through at ;east 1/2 on my own.

Were going on the Thursday aswell. Last year we went on Wednesday and consumed alot more than what I have this year however this was me and a friend who spent all of 2 days before the bands started sitting around the tent drinking. This year most of the Thursday will be taken up by driving there, walking from the car, pitching the tent, possibly another trip to the car!!

Bit wary of how much space there is gonna be on the Thursday though as I have memories of last year when the poor gits arriving Thursday and Friday were wandering around trying to look for somewhere to camp! Fingers crossed thats not going to happen......

My mate can't get the Wednesday off work so we wont be heading down until Thursday morning now either, was thinking of heading down Wednesday evening but wound't arrive until about 10pm and thats not the best time for pitching tents...

We are in the family camping thankfully so there is usually a little more space in there so hoping we are ok, otherwise I will just spend the weekend smacking him around the head for us not having space! Last time I camped in family I got there on Wednesday and there was noone around at all, just me and my tent in the middle of the field! Then a lot of people didn't arrive until Thursday afternoon / Friday morning so really hoping it wont be an issue... Just want the damn tickets now!

I had an email from See Tickets about a week ago to say they had received the tickets and would be sending them out shortly, but whenever I go and check on my order status now it still says they are waiting for them to come in... You think someone has misplaced fhem???

I had an email from See Tickets about a week ago to say they had received the tickets and would be sending them out shortly, but whenever I go and check on my order status now it still says they are waiting for them to come in... You think someone has misplaced fhem???

Chased up See Tickets again earlier and got the same automated response as I got last week saying that they were in stock and will be shipped shortly... Except my order tracking says that they aren't in stock... Do you think they actually know what they are doing??

Chased up See Tickets again earlier and got the same automated response as I got last week saying that they were in stock and will be shipped shortly... Except my order tracking says that they aren't in stock... Do you think they actually know what they are doing??

still not got mine. :(