Release tickets?

Guest JessLea

I tried to ring Ticketmaster yesterday. After being on the phone for 5 minutes selecting numerous options to try and get through to an actual person the automated woman said this call will now be disconnected.

How much does that take the p**s!

Still no tickets......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eugh! Ticketmaster website says tickets have been sent if you booked a while ago but if you booked in the last few days tickets will be sent 'shortly'... I booked about a month ago so does that mean theyve been sent out already???

I got mine through Payment plan, and it has just arrived today. But it still says on my Ticketmaster "

Order Status

Your tickets are being processed.

Please be aware that although your tickets are being processed they may not be dispatched until much closer to the event. If you have not received your tickets five days before the event or five days before you are due to travel to the event, then contact us. Please see terms and conditions.

"

When i went to Bestival last year my ticket hadn't arrived, so i had to collect at the box office. It was really easy, so if your ticket doesn't turn up, don't worry. You have a receipt don't forget!

I get the feeling all the payment plan one's are gonna get shifted out by the end of the week. Fingers crossed!

Just phoned See (thanks lharris92 for the tip to get the cheaper phone numbers!) and they were about as much use as silk slippers in a snowstorm... Just kept telling me "Oh you'll be fine, the will probably arrive next week, and the postman might just put them through your letterbox if your not there or leave a card to collect them at the sorting office... I'm sure you will be fine..."

Yeah, didn't exactly fill me with confidence there, and no explanation as to why I got an email two weeks ago telling me they were about to be sent!

Just phoned See (thanks lharris92 for the tip to get the cheaper phone numbers!) and they were about as much use as silk slippers in a snowstorm... Just kept telling me "Oh you'll be fine, the will probably arrive next week, and the postman might just put them through your letterbox if your not there or leave a card to collect them at the sorting office... I'm sure you will be fine..."

Yeah, didn't exactly fill me with confidence there, and no explanation as to why I got an email two weeks ago telling me they were about to be sent!

I am sure last year the same problems happened and some tremendous person put an actual working phone number up on here that got you through to speak to an actual person. Maybe worth a look at some of the topics this time last yearish

0115 945 4590

try that number for seetickets, and make up some bollocks about you not being around for a week or something leading up to it so need to know when the tickets will be delivered. said that before and the tickets did arrive swiftly a few days later - whether that was because they were getting dispatched or not anyway who knows, but got tickets well in time.

if that number doesn't then this one should as its their general number 0115 912 9000

my bad :lol:

obviously if you searched for them then these probably won't work

0161 3851138

I tried different ones before. Just tried these ones and none work. Darn it haha!

0161 385 2111

0161 385 1420

0161 385 1083

those numbers would probably be the best bets but if you have tried them already then can't really help :(

Hurrah! Luck at last! From an unexpected source it must be said but yesterday I sent a message to the See Tickets Facebook page, with my reference number and a rant about them being pretty useless... Had an apologetic reply this morning telling me that my tickets were printed yesterday afternoon and will be shipped within 24 hours on a pre 1pm next day delivery, so will have them by the weekend!

Hurrah! Luck at last! From an unexpected source it must be said but yesterday I sent a message to the See Tickets Facebook page, with my reference number and a rant about them being pretty useless... Had an apologetic reply this morning telling me that my tickets were printed yesterday afternoon and will be shipped within 24 hours on a pre 1pm next day delivery, so will have them by the weekend!

Well See did say to me that mine would be shipped in the next 24 hours, so not expecting them to land until Friday or Saturday... On a positive note the order tracking on their website does actually show that they are in stock now so thats something!

I have FINALLY spoken to a REAL person!!!!! They told me a big batch has been sent out on Tuesday and I should get them soon either tomorrow or Saturday! If not ring them back and they will sort something out. HOORAH!!!