Who have you seen/Who will you be seeing?

Guest ZackRyder

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Arthur looks a lot like Sloth from Goonies. N-Dubz aren't very fortunate in the looks department. Michael Jackson was about as popular as you could get, and he ended up not being the best looking bloke.

Compared to One Direction, The Wanted look like trolls. Marilyn Manson isn't exactly great looking, Steven Tyler, Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Cher Lloyd?

Got a bit carried away, out of those, I guess Pete and Marilyn Manson aren't very popular in the mainstream, Steven Tyler not so much these days, but still. The others count.

Also Thom Yorke is far too talented to be compared to Kylie Minogue

James Arthur looks a lot like Sloth from Goonies. N-Dubz aren't very fortunate in the looks department. Michael Jackson was about as popular as you could get, and he ended up not being the best looking bloke.

Compared to One Direction, The Wanted look like trolls. Marilyn Manson isn't exactly great looking, Steven Tyler, Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Cher Lloyd?

Got a bit carried away, out of those, I guess Pete and Marilyn Manson aren't very popular in the mainstream, Steven Tyler not so much these days, but still. The others count.

Also Thom Yorke is far too talented to be compared to Kylie Minogue

you've now answered your own question. 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and all that shit, I don't find any manufactured pop artists attractive, they're just an image of what teenage girls and boys think they're 'supposed' to look like and are therefore 'good looking'. What a load of bollocks, the 'point' is stupid, of course you get ugly manufactured pop artists.

you see, I'll never understand, girls complain about spots then cover them with makeup, hence creating more spots

of course you don't because 'attractiveness' is based on opinion so there was never any point to the original question cause not everybody finds manufactured pop artists attractive

however denying that cher lloyd isn't ugly and a manufactured pop artist isn't possible