Its time for the weather thread!

Guest gard

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please anything better than last year. My vango tent built like a brick shit house was wrecked! Had to fork out 40 quid for another one on the friday from the village shop. Was a shitty 2 man :-( could've got it for a fiver here.

I worked at IOW 2012 and apart from the thursday the weather was fine. Yeah the wind and rain fucked up the site, the island and everything else but friday was lovely and sunny, saturday was not too bad and sunday was gorgeous too.

Download 2012 was much worse! Rained for 36 straight hours at one stage!

2012 was the one and only time I got a guest area pass, and that was only because it was included with the ticket I picked up late of eBay but I was so glad to be able to walk past the huge crowd building in front of the arena entrance when opening was delayed and just be able to go and get a beer in the guest area bar while waiting instead. Hardly went there again all weekend but that was a lifesaver! Was still a swamp back there, but, you could get alcohol...