Grooverider Sunday night

Guest LOCHLAND5

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This set list is fair taking shape. The young un`s will be dancing their socks off. Roll them out 5mins after the main stage closes. Have the Kendal gang met your price yet ?

This year the woodland stage,next year Vegas. I`ll try and get you one of those Lochness monster hats. Very classy !

• 2 weeks later...

News just in.......although I suspect from your last selection Lochness that someone has leaked it to you already. Just been told that the Grand Hall in Killie ( 10 mins walk for me ) is puting a show on next month. Already confirmed TTF, QFX, Rhythmic State and Scott Brown. After watching the radio 1 big weekend on the box the kids are revolting and they have heard rumours of this strange Lochman creature bringing back the beats. Will post a couple of vids for any kids out there looking for a new.... well old direction. 2 of them shot here in Ayrshire. So Killie then the Wickerman set. Do it for the kids Lochsir.

Oh and word on the street is that it was a Lancashire band that recommended you for a role at wickerman, The Hot somethings I heard it was. You do realise that they burn something / someone on the Saturday night. You be careful. Just in case you have offended them :biggrin:

OMG !!!!!!! KC have come in at the 11th hour and up there offer its pretty special tbh , they are offering me top billing at pootopia , dj lochland and the Bog squad , dancers an mc , and a toilet roll confetti fountain ! It will be like a dizze show !

Plus they also offered my a slot in tims peaks on Sunday afternoon , they are trying to make it an old fart free day in there for once! So I'm suggesting house classics here's

My kick off tune.......

Check out this video on YouTube:

Hold off for Wickerman upping their offer. They will be under pressure now that word is out that you are travelling north. Not sure if they are coming to hear your tunes or seek revenge for you mis - calling the Krankies but the masses are on the march to the Wickerman site. I took this video out my window earlier...............

• 2 weeks later...

Have been listening to Chvrches a bit of late and will see them in July. I posted a vid of theirs a page or two back and apart from her being easy on the eye I`m lovin their tunes. So.....sitting back tonight enjoying a shandy and some old tunes and I thought the attached sounded a bit familiar ( after 24 secs ). Not saying this is a bad thing but is it just me ( or the shandys ) or are Chvrches jumpin on the Lochmonsters band wagon and trying to lead the old skool revival ?

If so Lochman you had better hurry up before they get all the glory.