House party tent

Guest music-fan4

The houseparty tent was an open sided tent with a resident dj and smaller stage where bands played. The place was done out to look a bit like a house with sofas and I'm sure a few bean bags. The concept is good think it just suffers a little because last year it was sandwiched inbetween the kube playing loud dance music and the main stage. Sure someone said there was a bar out the back of it but I never went that far in to see.

It started as a place where you could party like you did when you had a house party at home. You use to be able to get a cup of tea and a cake. I'm sure there was a playsation you could play on a few years ago and you could request a slot at being the DJ.

It’s never been very big but has been great until last year when it was in the wrong place. 2011 was its best year. Last year it did have a door to a secret bar behind the main stage. Not many people found it.

We didn't go in much, but I do remember the Northern Soul dancing lessons being lots of fun last year.

There was a point just between the House Party and the Kube that was hellish - the noise from the two, something not quite right there.

Are they having the Kube this time? I didn't spend much time there, but was very envious of a Koppaberg poncho I saw a lass with,decent bit of kit. They'd none left by the time we shuffled over for a freebie ;-(