lazy question. when do we need to pay our balances by?

Guest neil_hill_1

Is gonna be the whole of the first week of April or thereabouts.

The booking site will then re-open on April 2nd 2013 for UK ticket buyers (February 25th for international buyers), when you will have a week to pay your balance of £155 per ticket (+ £5 Booking Fee per ticket and £6 P&P per order) and to book everything else you might need (tipis, campervan tickets, car parking, coach and train travel, cancellation protection etc).

Cheers for the link cdm22, but you may of missed my 'lazy' tag. haha. i wasn't lying.

UEF, i read that but i thought you could pay your balance off now if you like. maybe i am wrong, well saying that after reading that i am wrong. this is where my confusion lies. So, just to clarify you can only pay off your balance from 02/04/13 to 09/04/13?

Edited by neil_hill_1

Cheers for the link cdm22, but you may of missed my 'lazy' tag. haha. i wasn't lying.

UEF, i read that but i thought you could pay your balance off now if you like. maybe i am wrong, well saying that after reading that i am wrong. this is where my confusion lies. So, just to clarify you can only pay off your balance from 02/04/13 to 09/04/13?

Does anyone know when the Tipi's goes on sale? On the Glasto page on eFests it says something like 'the payment has to be in by 23:59 on the 8th April, which is also when you can get Tipi's etc' but that seems vague to me. Do they go on sale at 23:59 on the 8th? Or do they just go on sale the same week as the payment? I really don't want to miss the sale and end up not getting one!