Rammstein clash with Limp Bizkit.

Guest Chris_93_DL

Everyone slags Limp Bizkit off, I've seen them 4 times, first time in 1999 and every show they've put on has been great. That's including 3 festivals. People slag them off, if you don't like them, then don't go to see them. I would pick Limp over Rammstein anytime. Limp have never failed at getting the crowd jumping and singing and their has always been a great energy in Limp concerts.

I'm just gutted Korn aren't playing on the same day and the same stage as I would love to hear All in the family & Nobody like you, two top collaborations.

Everyone slags Limp Bizkit off, I've seen them 4 times, first time in 1999 and every show they've put on has been great. That's including 3 festivals. People slag them off, if you don't like them, then don't go to see them. I would pick Limp over Rammstein anytime. Limp have never failed at getting the crowd jumping and singing and their has always been a great energy in Limp concerts.

I'm just gutted Korn aren't playing on the same day and the same stage as I would love to hear All in the family & Nobody like you, two top collaborations.

I've seen LB 3 times, once back in the day and twice since the comeback and every show has been boring as hell. I would pick Rammstein over Limp everytime because, you know, they're actually interesting to watch. Limp always failed to get people interested in anything but nostalgia recently...

Hmmm. ;):ninja:

i dont mean they're both numetal thats an error on my part, i mean the musical stylings offer no alternative, both are popular bands but usually a band headlining will be utterly different to the band on 2nd stage (e.g. Prodigy & Slash, Metallica & YMA6, Black sabbath and rise against)

Andy needs to stop being bullied by bands and he chooses where they play,

Second stage in general looks pretty weak this year.

Seen Limp once and they were great.

And I don't particularly care for Sabbath but thought I should see them as it is Black Sabbath for crying out loud. They were absolutely brilliant. I was standing way way at the back so it's really something to feel that into a gig and not being near the front, Ozzy was great to watch. I loved their performance at Download.