campervan parking

Guest mrs.f

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/data/image/map6june11.jpg

This was for 2011.

Caravans, trailer tents and campervans will only be admitted to special secure fields either along the Blue Route (off the A37), or on the White Route (off the A361) according to the type of ticket purchased.

Ah, ok, awsome. I was just being totally blind! Lol. So as I have a young family and will be pregnant I am looking to minimise walking, especially to the kids field, so along the blue route looks best to me. When it comes to the time to buy a campervan etc ticket how will I know what type of ticket I want? Will it say blue route etc? Sorry for all the questions!

Ah, ok, awsome. I was just being totally blind! Lol. So as I have a young family and will be pregnant I am looking to minimise walking, especially to the kids field, so along the blue route looks best to me. When it comes to the time to buy a campervan etc ticket how will I know what type of ticket I want? Will it say blue route etc? Sorry for all the questions!