Bilbao BBK Live 2013

Guest Luke Routledge

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty conclusive to me.

On a darker note, I was meant to be goin with someone but I might not be anymore. I've asked other mates and they don't seem too keen what should I do? Sell my tickets? Come on my own and hope I'll find people to tag along with?!

I found this link, and I think The Vaccines will be playing! http://festivalxdentro.com/noticias/the-vaccines-actuaran-en-el-bilbao-bbk-live/ .... can't really understand the spanish but on the tshirt it says bilbao bbk live so thats a good sign... If you're a fan! And ouch i'm sure you'll be able to find other people to go along with or you'll make friends there anyway ! :)

Hi, is there anyone going this year that is staying in Bilbao beforehand? I'm going with my boyfriend and it'd be nice to know someone else there.

Also does anyone know what the deal is with tickets? I ordered them off Seetickets and I'm being told different things about how I get my hands on them. Seetickets is saying they will be sent to me however I remember being told during booking I would have to pick them up in Bilbao from a ticket machine in the city centre, it also says this on the 2012 website. However to confuse things further the Bilbao BBK - English Facebook is saying they are all picked up from the Festival site.

I'm also confused about where you get the wristbands from. The website is not clear and I'm starting to get worried.

Please help! :help: