Payment plan gone wrong?

Guest sweaver

We received one lot of tickets but not the second lot. Phoned up today and they said there is an outstanding amount which is why the next batch have not been sent. All tix ordered on same day so would have thought the full amount should have been taken with the payment plan, but it pears not. So glad we phoned to check, making payment for remaining amount after payday, we should get those tickets in time for bestival. Anyone else that's only received some tickets, might be worth checking that there is not money outstanding so you can sort before its too late!

my last payment got declined but luckily i got an email telling me, so i rang up and paid it with a different card. but for some reason their system changed the delivery method and it got changed from being sent to my address to box office collection. i only noticed recently, so had to call again and get it changed back to it being sent to my house. it still hasn't arrived :\

I got my ticket through ticketline, they called me up when I was away in Thailand to notify me that my recent payment hadn't gone through (card got blocked by sodding NatWest yet again despite how many times I tell them I'm going to be using it abroad). They were pretty nice about it on the phone & gave me a few days to sort it out & give them a new bank card number.

(I'm double checking my ticket as soon as I click post!!!)