Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

Hey, does anyone know what the script is with shuttle buses running from castello to benicassim? i've found the orca services one but the site is a nightmare to work out!

cheers

Also this year you need a separate band for the campsite, i'm not camping but have mates that are, should you register for it so you can get access??

Edited by ClareCharlotte

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I sit with you during the chase and status set last year? I had a very drunk and tired girlfriend and we collapsed down next to a lovely family sat on a rug right at the back...I even left her with them for half an hour whilst I went to the front!? Clutching at straws but would be amusing if it was

i know this is a change of subject but what are the campsites - showers and toilets like ?. is it worth paying extra for villacamp ?. havent seen much said on the website and reviews are from 4 years ago. ta

Yeah I think you could be right,

I presume everybody saw the arctic monkeys at Glastonbury, they blew me away and really upped their game I thought, absolutely buzzing to see them now

Well that's at least three of us over 40! Here's to the fat old blokes taking over!

Seriously, thanks radder5 for your reply. They'd better have saved us a huge pitch though, we've got 1 x 12 person, 1 x 8 person and a 4 person tent we want to pitch together, as well as a gazebo!

How far is it from the car park to villa camp, and in football pitch terms, how big is villa camp? Also, having watched the Artic Monkeys at Glasto last night on TV, again in football pitch terms how far back will we need to be NOT to be in a huge crowd, and even possibly sitting down?

Thanks everyone, if the crowd at beni are as nice as you lot, it'll be great.

Edited by radder5

Hi,

New to E-Festivals, and just wanted some advice about what sort of ages go to benicassim.

I've done Glasto a few years ago and loved it, but didn't even get round a quarter of it. I fancy benicassim with the old man (who's never done a festival). I'm 40 and he's 47. We'd deffo go down the hotel route, rather than any camping. Everything I read says the festival is for a younger crowd, whereas Glasto is from 0 to 100 literally!

Would we be too old and stick out like sore thumbs, looking like the oldest swingers in town?!

Hello everyone,

2 weeks to go (and a little trip to Brazil before I head out), time to get excited!

Staying in Castellon, FIB site says they do regular transfers to the festival from Castelon however there is no where to book these???

Found another site that wanted about 60 euro (for the week). I've only got a weekend ticket so only need it for sat and sun. Anyone stayed in Castellon before have any ideas? Do I need to book, how much or do I just turn up at the bus stop and pay per trip?

RE comment earlier I'm also off to Benidorm afterwards and booked my train through rail europe. Only did it a week or so a go, but the cheap tickets have gone (it was £67 for 2 of us), who have decided to brave the 09:15 train on Monday morning and sleep it off on the train, so we get a full Monday in Benidorm (next one doesnt leave till after 12 and its a 3 hour train ride). Plan is to then get a cheap shuttle bus to Benidorm from the terminal, not sure if you need to book these or not. Looking into finalising these and what looks like a very expesive taxi from Valencia to Castellon on Friday night.

Hi

New to the forum and desperately seeking assistance!

Myself and my wife are attending Beni but are flying out on different days as she cant get the time off work and I can! I shall be flying to Barcelona and getting a train to Benicassim on the Thursday that the festival starts, 18/07. My wife cannot fly out until the Friday afternoon so by the time she lands in to Valencia she faces a 2 hour wait for a train and will have to make her way from the airport to the station alone.

Essentially I'm wondering if there's anyone landing at a similar time that would be able to find room in their car (happy to pay petrol money) or share a taxi from the airport to split the cost! She's due to land at 19:55 on the Ryanair flight from East Midlands.

Thanks for reading and hope everyone enjoys the festival, I'm sure we will once she finally arrives!!

:thankyou:

A bit of a change of subject here, but is anyone else on the flight from EMA that gets into Reus at 20.45 on the Tuesday evening? Theres a big group of us getting in at that time on this flight and we've left it a bit late to sort getting to Benicassim from Reus. It seems theres no coach transfers at this time, or trains therefore wondered what other people arriving on this flight was doing? We've looked at private taxi's but there asking for stupid amounts! Any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by beni2013

So I've been stitched up by my pals and really don't know what to do...

I either don't come to Benicassim which will break my heart or I grow a pair and go alone in the hope I meet people who are friendly enough to invite me along.

Any suggestions i'm so stressed :(

Hi

New to the forum and desperately seeking assistance!

Myself and my wife are attending Beni but are flying out on different days as she cant get the time off work and I can! I shall be flying to Barcelona and getting a train to Benicassim on the Thursday that the festival starts, 18/07. My wife cannot fly out until the Friday afternoon so by the time she lands in to Valencia she faces a 2 hour wait for a train and will have to make her way from the airport to the station alone.

Essentially I'm wondering if there's anyone landing at a similar time that would be able to find room in their car (happy to pay petrol money) or share a taxi from the airport to split the cost! She's due to land at 19:55 on the Ryanair flight from East Midlands.

Thanks for reading and hope everyone enjoys the festival, I'm sure we will once she finally arrives!!

:thankyou:

Edited by radder5

So I've been stitched up by my pals and really don't know what to do...

I either don't come to Benicassim which will break my heart or I grow a pair and go alone in the hope I meet people who are friendly enough to invite me along.

Any suggestions i'm so stressed :(