Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zane Lowe is not a talented DJ sorry, he will put on a good set, he may even throw a bit of progidy out there but I would have hoped for some good house and tech DJ's - I suppose they would only be in the JDaniels tent anyway and Zane will be on the main stage? presuming the JD still their this year?

Anyway, it will be enjoyable nonetheless.

If you wana see some talented DJs then watch some of the BoilerRoom sets or go hideout where you don't get to see quality bands, swings and roundabouts I suppose, shame I can't afford both, Beni wins :)

I've seen Zane Lowe quite a few times but I think he's the human equivalent of just putting a spotify playlist through the speakers, if that makes sense? Probably doesn't, but for the price of him we could have had a couple of really good DJs with original stuff that's all!

mate basically where the campsite is you have to walk down from their to the wristband exchange yeah? and the concert entrance well a few minutes walk past all that is the vip wristband exchange and the vip parking is there! its literally like as you come off the main road that splits benicassim festival and the water park if you get where im meaning

Quite pleased with the final line-up, really. Saturday remains the strongest night for me, by a long shot. Temples stand out on the Thursday - great new band. Don't rate Beady Eye much, but even seeing Liam onstage is pretty cool; and Primal Scream are guaranteed to blow people away if they're half as good as their Screamadelica set in 2011. Johnny Marr should be interesting, as well.

I used the eufest.com website and they were pretty good, I was already living it up in the airport, got straight into the festival spirit like and some woman from the company came and found me...Only downside is she had reallllllllly hairy armpits..Shocking.

I don't think I'll ever be disappointed with the Beni line-up either, the beach, sun and meeting some crazy people made the festival last year!

Is the eufest drop off close to the camp feat area? Assuming its not too far away and I hoping it isn't - sick of long walks in the UK haha! Supposing taking a suitcase and hand luggage is nothing though compared to taking a big rucksack with 50 odd cans in and lots of vodka :P