Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beady Eye as a headliner !! seriously !! Liam is a legend but the last time I saw Beady Eye they were horrenous live.

Well lets hope that their new album has some decent songs on it and they can then transfer that to a live performance.

I like Beady Eye, seen them a couple of times, but really weak headliner. All along I had thought that with the festival not being as profitable last year (though it did make a profit) and all the administration stuff going on, that making sure they sold out this year would have been essential.

We are at the end of April, how many people are going to look at the line up now with the new additions and suddenly take the decision to book flights and a ticket and go to Beni?

If you compare what they will have spent on headliners last year to this year then they have saved quite a bit of cash IMO.

Still, we are booked up, nearly everyone paid and the countdown is on, bring on the cheap sangria

Those two co headlining is a step down from recent years, and although I'd be pissed off if the lineup was somewhere else i was going, its not exactly awful. This is my first year, but I have two and a half (Arctics, Qotsa and Primal) headliners which I actively want to see, and probably about ten other acts I'm looking forward to, and I'm assuming the music kind of ranks second to the whole thing, so I'm relatively happy. Especially with Skream, i really like his new garage/house stuff, and I was hoping for some decent DJs.

Beady Eye are an awful choice, would have much rather PS moved up to headliner and had a decent smaller band announced for the main-stage. Overall pretty w*nk line-up, still gonna be a great fest though.

Wouldn't say Zane is a lazy booking... He's unreal if you've seen him do a set live - Especially good for getting the crowd going etc. He'll be all over tonight on his show i'd imagine

I've been at a Zane Lowe's set before and it was pretty sick, he knows how to get the crowd pumped

Don't really like beady eye though, hopefully we'll get some oasis belters out of it, but keen for primal scream. Knife party will be good fun aswell

Edited by Lovethatsht