Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than the millions of other reasons it isn't The Stones, the main would be Vince Power is potless.

If anyone can give at least two good reasons why it would be The Stones, I'd be amazed. There's more chance of four of the people from here getting together, leaving Steps covers in Greek, and headlining.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Other than the millions of other reasons it isn't The Stones, the main would be Vince Power is potless.

If anyone can give at least two good reasons why it would be The Stones, I'd be amazed. There's more chance of four of the people from here getting together, leaving Steps covers in Greek, and headlining.

why not? i know beni dont have the biggest funds at the minute but i dont see why it cant be. Vince power certainly has the contacts, he got Prince to play Hop Farm over Glasto. Rolling Stones are touring Europe in July, and with this long delay with the last headliner it adds weight that it could be the stones being the stones and messing beni about. I really dont think its Kasabian, no way would it take over a month to announce Kasabian as a headline act. I think its macca or the stones, macca is still to announce hes world tour so beni cannot announce until then, or the stones being the stones and not making their mind up and trying to get as much dollar as they can out of beni to play.

Stone roses did that last year... i read they took over half of beni's budget up.

im not saying stones will play, its just not impossible i dont think, arctics killers and QOTSA are not the dearest of headliners around.

The future of the FIB for the next 10 years, depends of the success of FIB 2013.

The cost of The Rolling Stones for one to one and a half hours appearance, lets say €1 million or the sale of 6.000 tickets.

The company of Vince Power has finantial problems, every body knows that. (in the other hand, Vince Power himself is worth millions of pounds, he did sell his UK festivals interést about 7 years ago for around 50 million quid).

The last headliner - big headliner - will not be anounced till end of the month, or first week of May.

Vince Power, (like Michael Kevin O'Leary) is at the momento in a hard bargaining the ground rent with FIB landowners for this year and the next 10 years.

So, been said all of this...... which current act/band can sell 20 to 30.000 tickets in 4 weeks?

Edited by aixa