Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

Hello, I'm from Barcelona and the trains from BCN to Beni will be available in mid-april. If you want I would notify you when they will start to be availabl if you send me a private message saying so.

In Barcelona: AIRPORT to train costs like 4-5

Trains (R.E.N.F.E.) BCN-Beni (if you book them with enough time) they cost 13 (one way travel) (26 go and return).

TOTAL: around 35

The official transport costs 45 (one way) airport to beni, 90 go and return.

So if anyone wants to be notified when the train tickets will be available send me a private message and in mid-april I can message you to tell how to go by train from the airport in Barcelona.

;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one Talgo 01111 which travels from 11h(BCN) to 13:30h (Beni) that costs 10,25 if you buy it from the internet and with enough time.

The bad thing is that you can't chose your sit (they usually put the people together) and once you buy it you can't cancel it.

here's a capture: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9434/sinttulojoj.png

SOUND CITY PLAYERS please .... just read what Yannis from Fools has been reported as saying about old bands like the Stone Roses headlining festivals and couples in their late 30's at gigs ...... what a fucking idiot , whats the age limit ? let me know so i'll know when to jack it all in oh and how long are we allowed to like/support a band ? Again i'd like to know

SOUND CITY PLAYERS please .... just read what Yannis from Fools has been reported as saying about old bands like the Stone Roses headlining festivals and couples in their late 30's at gigs ...... what a fucking idiot , whats the age limit ? let me know so i'll know when to jack it all in oh and how long are we allowed to like/support a band ? Again i'd like to know

There is no age limit on loving music &, believe it or not, there's good & bad stuff from every generation (trying to think of a good example but can't think of anything that wouldn't offend someone ....). Anyway, agism is wrong - we should learn from our elders ;-) Are you killing time on the late shift, Mr Shankly? ;-)

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Most of my friends have pulled out and the remaining ones are beginning to look doubtful but I already have a ticket so I'll be there no matter what. At this rate you'll have to look out for the lonely bastard who has no mates!

Edited by bongo1972

It's funny seeing how much you love Kasabian because in Spain they look like the kind of band that it's between bad and sth I'd see if there isn't anything better but english ppl love like if they were Beatles. And don't bother pls, just an opinion.

By the way, if you want to see Kasabian as headliner better you go to other festival because 2013 last headliner is one member of the band I said before.

P.S: Primal Scream were mindblowing in 2011 playing Screamadelica.