Day Splits

Guest joelovesleeds!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on in the post u made to Brcstsr u shot him down?? U can't condradict yourself in your views surely!

And the fact of it is, I have seen you make guesses pretty much everyday on every site for about the past few months not only for this year but for next year too!!! Course your going to get shot down at points.

Your enthusiasm is great, but your going to get comments. It's a forum, basically who gives a f**k.

Been reading these forums for a while, and since gazza came along I think he very much adds to them, although baffling at times and occasionally annoying he does put accross some valid points and offers a perspective albeit from his own view but isn't that what were all here to do? My one concern is the amount of guesses he did make at one stage but that has slowed down thankfully :)

Been reading these forums for a while, and since gazza came along I think he very much adds to them, although baffling at times and occasionally annoying he does put accross some valid points and offers a perspective albeit from his own view but isn't that what were all here to do? My one concern is the amount of guesses he did make at one stage but that has slowed down thankfully :)

The line up on Stargreen seems to me like the splits are like this

DAY1

V STAGE

THE KILLERS

SNOW PATROL

TINIE TEMPAH

TOM JONES

MADNESS

OLLY MURS

LISSIE

THE STRANGLERS

4MUSIC

NICKI MINAJ

HAPPY MONDAYS

NOAH & THE WHALE

FRANK TURNER

THE ENEMY

MILES KANE

SHED SEVEN

THE RIFLES

ARENA

NERO

PIXIE LOTT

THE HUMAN LEAGUE

VIRGIN TENT

DJ FRESH

DAY2

VSTAGE

THE STONE ROSES

NOEL GALLAGHER

EXAMPLE

KEANE

JAMES MORRISON

EMELI SANDE

ROD Y GAB

THE PROCLAIMERS

4MUSIC

DAVID GUETTA

FRIENDLY FIRES

BEN HOWARD

RIZZLE KICKS

LABRINTH

MAVERICK SABRE

DAPPY

REVEREND & THE MAKERS

INSPIRAL CARPETS

ARENA

ED SHEERAN

PROFESSOR GREEN

VIRGIN TENT

THE TING TINGS

Is the Stargreen thing right though? Looks like an old version to me. It's still got The Rifles down for example.

Tomjones.com used to have him down for the Killers day, like the Stargreen version. It's since changed so he's playing the Stone Roses day, which suggests to me that the thing on Stargreen was probably right once, but might not be any more. I mean, they're advertising that The Rifles will be there when they wont.

Well Tom Jones website states he is at Chelmesford on the Saturday.

The Happy Mondays only has 18th August down as Staffs, however as there is no mention of Chelmsford well I would take it all with a pinch of salt. I would still be amazed if they aren't on the same day as The Stone Roses.