Day Splits

Guest joelovesleeds!

Some of these placings will be wrong. Ed Sheeran won't be playing in the arena he will be Main Stage could even be as high as 3rd from the top. I'd also expect Frank Turner to headline the arena stage and I'm sure someone told me that Nikki Minji isn't headlining the 4music stage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they headlined one of the stages in 2009 so I would expect them to be pretty high up. I know it's been years but I think their new album will do well and hopefully they will as usual pull a good crowd.

I finally know they are playing the Sunday (want to go on the day they are on) and it has sold out again :-( Does anyone know if anymore tickets are coming out for Weston?

looking at the splits so far, the main bands i want to see each day are...

the stone roses

noel gallagher

friendly fires

inspiral carpets

reverand and the makers

the killers

nicki minaj

madness

happy mondays

frank turner

the enemy

miles kane

shed seven

frank ocean

the rifles

so sat chelms has higher quality but sun has the quantity. not bad at all so far though.

If Keane and Noel G clashed I would not be happy!

Same for Frank Turner and The Killers!

Personally I would have it like this -

Stone Roses

Noel Gallagher

Keane

Ed Sheeran

David Guetta

Example

Killers

Snow Patrol

Tinie Tempah

Tom Jones

Madness

Nicki Minaj

-

Noah and The Whale

Frank Turner hopefully earlier in the day!

Doubtful as they hate each other still? Noel Gallaghers birds have taken off whilst Beady Eye hasnt done much, only just started playing Oasis songs in their sets, so they must be struggling.

However, after reading last years stage times, only the headliners really clashed, with the support acts, you could still catch the last few songs of the others.

For example last year Plan B finished at 20.40, whilst the 2nd stage support Razorlight played until 21.05, and it was the same with Rihanna and Pendulum!

Also last year, we saw The Wombats on the 2nd stage 17.40-18.20, then went to the main stage for The Script (18.05-19.00) then back to the 2nd stage for The Courteeners 18.45-19.30, so it can be flexible.

However, after reading last years stage times, only the headliners really clashed, with the support acts, you could still catch the last few songs of the others.

For example last year Plan B finished at 20.40, whilst the 2nd stage support Razorlight played until 21.05, and it was the same with Rihanna and Pendulum!

Also last year, we saw The Wombats on the 2nd stage 17.40-18.20, then went to the main stage for The Script (18.05-19.00) then back to the 2nd stage for The Courteeners 18.45-19.30, so it can be flexible.