Rock Werchter 2012

Guest august1

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet. just i properly want to see the cure and considering its like £60 and i can't go to reading on Friday make sense to go. Also Justice, Blink, Elbow, & Bombay bicycle club are properly tempted.

Read this: http://rockwerchter.be/en/tickets/category/_ticket_exchange_desk

Was thinking of going down then with a Thursday ticket, if i can get a full schweet, if not then at least i haven't traveled all that way for nothing.x

Not yet. just i properly want to see the cure and considering its like £60 and i can't go to reading on Friday make sense to go. Also Justice, Blink, Elbow, & Bombay bicycle club are properly tempted.

Read this: http://rockwerchter....t_exchange_desk

Was thinking of going down then with a Thursday ticket, if i can get a full schweet, if not then at least i haven't traveled all that way for nothing.x

1 COMBI TICKET WANTED!

Yes, I'm that annoying person hijacking the thread in the hope of getting a ticket. My friends are going, and I left it too late to buy one. I'm really desperate to get hold of a ticket - if you're selling one please message me! Thanks.

-42! so excited! :D

any info about the campings? which one is closer to the arena? in italy they have bars and showers and things like that. are they so well organized in werchter or they only have places for the tents?

I know, that the entertainment is concentrated in the arena, but it would be better to do something after the last concert.. :D

hey everyone i have been following this thread for awhile like a fat kid eats cake... getting close now so heaps exciting...!

anyway in case some of you didnt know, the stella artois brewery is in leuven. i have just booked a brewery tour (english speaking) for me and my mate on saturday 30 june at 1030am. anyway it says that there needs to be a minimum of 15 people confirmed for a tour before they can issue a reservation so i thought in case you were all keen i would provide you with the link:

http://www.breweryvisits.com/

i figured that i am never going to be in leuven again so may as well go :).

plus free beer at the end!

i just realised i may not have explained that brewery reservation too well...

the booking through their website secures your place for that time and then if they reach a minimum of 15 people booked online, then your place is confirmed completely. they just want a minimum of 15 people for each tour.

fyi the brewery is down the road from the station so we will be able to shuttle bus for free back and forth to leuven with plenty of time to spare before the first act starts (at 1pm) on saturday :)

It says on the email you get with your etickets that:

However, I just downloaded the tickets twice and compared the two and there's absolutely no difference in the two versions with all the text and even the barcodes being identical!

Is this just something they say to put people off trying to sell their tickets or is there some difference that I'm not seeing?