Going to EOTR alone...

Guest ellie88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually prefer to go on my own if i'm honest, just go where you want, whenever you want. I'm not saying you can't do that with friends but somehow you all end up tagging along and doing what everyone else is doing. There's a certain liberation being at a festival on your own, you try and squeeze in places you may not do so with a group, you meet loads more people if you want to and basically have no pressure at all to do anything you don't want to do. Also, some people in these forums are going alone and are meeting for drinks so there are options.

I'm going on my own as well for the first time at a festival. Usually I end up loosing all my friends on the way because some want to see a band and others another.. so I'm quite used to it. I'm more concern about the camping on my own - still need to buy a tent! so I'd still be very happy to meet some people there, or even to share a car from London. In any case, much looking forward that festival!

Hi, I'm going on my own too. But bottom line is, do i want to miss out on seeing some great music? No! So I'm heading to festival. Travelling from Ireland the day before and just hoping that we have some dry weather, not sure about my tent, as its not been tested yet. But I am so excited to be going and to be able to savour the atmosphere - can't wait.

I'm going to be coming with a friend, but we'd very much like to camp with some other friendly folk so we don't end up sick of the sight of each other. tongue.gif

Where can we find you lovely folk?

Edited by perfectpassion

• 2 weeks later...