Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

Ouch sounds nasty!

I got my carry on suitcase last night, and although the tag said 56cm high including handle and wheels, I decided to do a quick measure myself and it came to 58cm :( It's only 2cm too high, but if they make me put it in the measuring cage thing it probably won't fit. Has anyone had experience with hand luggage suitcases with Easyjet? Is it likely they will look at my case and assume it fits, or will they be pedantic enough to make me measure it? I don't know whether to pay for hold luggage now, or potentially get stung on the day over a measley 2cm.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other thing - As I said before we are going to be getting there at 7.30PM on the first day the campsite opens, we really want to be nearer to the festival arena, but I have heard that this opens once the campsite nearer the beach is full. How do we go about getting into the one nearer the arena? Thanks!

One other thing - As I said before we are going to be getting there at 7.30PM on the first day the campsite opens, we really want to be nearer to the festival arena, but I have heard that this opens once the campsite nearer the beach is full. How do we go about getting into the one nearer the arena? Thanks!

I tweeted @fiberfib asking about stage times and they said they will be up on the site on Monday 9th. They used to be up earlier and i made clashfinders but i'll already be drunk and on the beach by that point. They must have got wise to it to make sure we buy those lanyard thingys, boooo.

I'm all for the try before you buy method, I'm sure we'll be fiiiiine :)

As we're spending a few days in Barcelona before, we won't get into Benicassim till thursday afternoon...and by the sounds of it that means we're fucked for camping space, yeah? Brilliant!

I'm all for the try before you buy method, I'm sure we'll be fiiiiine :)

As we're spending a few days in Barcelona before, we won't get into Benicassim till thursday afternoon...and by the sounds of it that means we're fucked for camping space, yeah? Brilliant!

So im freakin out a little about the heat! Any tips around getting some actual sleep at any point in the week?

Also if anyone has a spare cool floor in their apartmens to pimp out for a couple of hours, I will probably pay good money on the 4th day!!

So im freakin out a little about the heat! Any tips around getting some actual sleep at any point in the week?

Also if anyone has a spare cool floor in their apartmens to pimp out for a couple of hours, I will probably pay good money on the 4th day!!

Awww cheers buddy! :P Really have no intention of sleeping in our tent, it's just for all our stuff anyway. Are there lockers anywhere in the arena/campsite? Read something about them having certain times and such, which is a bit shite

Hi anyone going from manchester that can give me some advice, never been before and not booked transport as freind i was doing road trip with has pulled out!!! wheres best place to fly to and will i be ok at beni on my own???