Camp Triangle 2011

Guest MyTwistedWords

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to echo the positive words above, camp CT was great as always! Loved passing the time of day with faces old and new. Special thanks to Mike and Debbie for the uber gazebo and for sharing Elbow with me, it was magical. see you all in 2013 if not before.

well i missed the bus got lost finding camp T but did manage to pop by and say hi to the few that where there [cant remember names soz]so thanks to you and hope all the rest of you had a great one :D:D

peace and pearl jam

guy B)B)

Yeah big thanks from me here as well, after receiving some pretty gutting news on the Monday night I wasn't sure exactly how good a fest it was going to be but you all helped to make it awesome. Was good seeing old faces and meeting a few new ones as well.

Little Miss C I didn't realise you had been robbed, sorry to hear that. Glad it didn't spoil your weekend though and thanks for all the Thursday afternoon Jager and random 2am half eaten foodstuffs :D.

Migraine I am assuming it was you who I dragged to see Flogging Molly on the Sat, glad you enjoyed it they were pretty epic.

:D:lol::rolleyes:

Hi Fellow People

Just like to say what a pleasure it was to meet up with such wonderful folk at . We all seemed to get on like a house on fire.

I especially like to thank my immediate neighbours who welcomed an

old git like myself with open arms we had a absolute blast.

Many thanks for all the good organising without which there would be no .

Best Festi yet Just a shame I have to join the real world tomorrow

Regards

Andy known as Dave the Rave :D

Next time, everyone needs to take the phone numbers and call ahead to find out if there is space. I was very sad to hear/find out people gave up on finding it/camping there after being told Pennards was full when it most definitly wasnt where CT was. (I was still getting 6 man tents in at 3pm!!!) Its location was positively empty imo.

Apart from those that arrived early and didnt go to the designated spot, CT WAS exactly on the GPS/map spot that had been spoken about for months and of those that did aim to camp there, pretty much everyone was within a 200 metre distance from each other which I call a result :D

With the loss of Mamajojo to Park we didnt have flags up again but well done to all of those who came to us. We did put the location up on the campsite maps and were told by the campsite stewards what a great idea it is to have a camp for people who have ended up having to come to the fest on their own.

Another year, another wonderful evolution of this camp. A great time was had by most. It is still unofficial and so nothing can be promised to those intending on staying in Pennards and high expectations should be left at the gates. It functioned as intended, solo flyers felt safe, made friends and had a wonderful fest. Friends old and new came together and excessive partying ensued.

Sorry to all of those who were victims of evil Pennards thefts, its such a horrible thing to happen. Lessons hopefully have been learnt now.

If all goes well with the already forming plans in heads...watch this space for something rather special in 2013. Despite theft problems this year we will be back!!!

Edited by DaveMac

Hi Fellow People

Just like to say what a pleasure it was to meet up with such wonderful folk at . We all seemed to get on like a house on fire.

Regards

Hi Fellow People

Regards

I would like to add my own sentiments of gratitude to all at CT that made my time at Glasto a "Bleeping Awesome" time. From that first night in the carpark (Jo, Jim, Jim, Kev, Macca, Al) to my immediate neighbours (Nigel, Paula, Jacob, Pricilla, Miranda). In fact to everyone I met even though I went solo I never felt like I was there solo, in fact it felt like I had gone with a group of friends I had known for a long time.

Thankyou to all that drank my fat-frog drink and enjoyed it. Still buzzing from it now....

Just got home after horrendous delays at Heathrow, and by the increased weight of my bag it looks like I've brought lots of the site with me.

Had a fantastic time, can't think of a better bunch to spend a week with.

Thanks to Lucy and DaveMac in particular for organising the wed/thur meets.

Joining the other world tomorrow is going to be difficult..

Much love people.

Mike

I am so glad I made it to CT - as soon as I arrived in the car park I stopped feeling that I was on my own and joined in an overnight vigil with mamjojo and all the rest.

Kelly (halfpint) was my uber-hero, for encouraging me from gate D to CT not once but twice - the second time she dragged my trolley when I was about to give up and keel over - for that xxxxx

I loved meeting Sarah, Lucy, Claire, Lora, Andy (who I still think of as Dave).

Lucy (lucious) you are an amazing person, Venus I love too - everyone so friendly, thank you!

It was immense, awesome, amazing.........

Thanks to all who make CT what it is

Just to add my name to the list...

What a fantastic bunch of people you all are. I had a great time within the three red straight lines that is the triangle.

It was fantastic to meet friends old and new.

Hi,

I would like to say thank you to all the people I met at the meets and what a lovely friendly lot you all were. I tried to find CT twice but could not find you. I had a fantastic time and was really pleased that LucyFerr did get to the festival. Thanks again for all your friendship and hope to see you all in 2013.

Take care of yourselves, :D

Hi,

I would like to say thank you to all the people I met at the meets and what a lovely friendly lot you all were. I tried to find CT twice but could not find you. I had a fantastic time and was really pleased that LucyFerr did get to the festival. Thanks again for all your friendship and hope to see you all in 2013.

Take care of yourselves, :D

To all of you that MADE my glasto.... u are immense! .. loves ya all to bits and thanks for epic times :P ... heres to Glasto 2013 and sorting out a festy to meet up at next year :D x

I am so glad I made it to CT - as soon as I arrived in the car park I stopped feeling that I was on my own and joined in an overnight vigil with mamjojo and all the rest.

Kelly (halfpint) was my uber-hero, for encouraging me from gate D to CT not once but twice - the second time she dragged my trolley when I was about to give up and keel over - for that xxxxx

I loved meeting Sarah, Lucy, Claire, Lora, Andy (who I still think of as Dave).

Lucy (lucious) you are an amazing person, Venus I love too - everyone so friendly, thank you!

It was immense, awesome, amazing.........

Thanks to all who make CT what it is