Camp Triangle 2011

Guest MyTwistedWords

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely to camp with you guys. :)

If you are interested a lot of the efest crowd are camping together at the Alchemy Festival in Lincolnshire in September. See *Linky*

Alchemy is a very small 'old skool' (hippy) festival - cheap, basic and very friendly vibe.

Will mark the official end of the 2011 Festival season for many of us.,,

Would be great if you can come along too have some fun with the rest of us. B)

Best Wishes

Dave x

Is there a weekend coming up in the next couple of months that everyone has free where those close to London could come together for a reunion? Turns out there's quite a fair few of us that live near enough or in the big smoke to warrant a bit of a party somewhere.

Finally looked through the whole thread. & lovely it was too. :D

Nice to meet you and Lucas too Anna. Hope your first year back for ages was a cracker.

Bolt-something IIRR. Had a look at the 'Bolts' here though and can't place him. Said he's a regular lurker but not poster. Lovely bloke. :)

• 1 month later...

A belated post in this thread. I failed to camp in , due to my large crowd of mates looking at Pennards and then deciding there was more space for us in Park Home Ground. Still, I was only 5 minutes walk away and managed to pop there 3-4 times.

I was there briefly on the Thursday afternoon, saw a few newbies at one of the gazebos, said hello, and headed back towards the path where I randomly bumped in to Mongrel, NommiNaomi, FionChadd and Bender. Bender made sure the rest of the afternoon was a blur.

LusciousLucy took me back to the camp on Friday so she could change from her geek costume in to her pirate costume. I hung around in my Rincewind costume meeting a few more CTers. All I saw of LucyFerr was the bottom of her sleeping bag whilst she was dozing, and, as it had started raining, I zipped her tent up for her.

I made it back to CT for Sunday night, bringing two fire-logs, only to find that there was no camp-fire :(

I loved all my visits to CT, it really did look like the most fun place to camp.

• 3 weeks later...

This is only my 2nd post on the forum since the fest.

Things went wrong ;*( but not too much.) ;*)

Was not too well during the fest which did not help..

No sunrise whilst up the tor for the solstice sunrise.. Was still worth the effort though.

Once again camped outside CT by about 80m..

Must really thank all the folks we met, faces old and new..

Riflemans fun once again.. And now I am officially an "Old Git" as is Noodle24(Katie(14)..).

The mud was flowing past our tent in a stream.. For all of us though.

We will be back.. Hopefully in 13 but that depends a bit more on Katies GCSE's.

I'm going to kick myself in the ass and get back to posting on the forum :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Heck my efests t shirt is my favourite so I'd better.. xD

Hopefully Alchemy for 2012