The Pull Outs

Guest perfectpassion

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoebox requesting something dancable? ...and they named the band after me OHHHHH :rolleyes: OK The first Lazy Susans I got on fb are an anerican band, but this lot are not them. Oh dear an accordian and a banjo not my fav insturments :blink:

Edited by perfectpassion

That's a shame about Lia Ices. Every year there are the inevitable pull outs, which I totally understand and accept. What I don't get is why the organisers are so coy about it. They just seem to take them off the website and don't make any announcement, apart from the Perfume Genius & Cass Maccombs cancellations where they had a replacement lined up. I think its only fair to let us know rather then have us work it out for ourselves, we have to an extent bought our tickets based on the line up. I just think it would be polite to announce the cancellations even if it was just a tweet! although we may be disappointed, we would understand the reasons.

I imagine they will make an announcement when they have finalised the changes! Lia Ices has taken it off her official page. Geof thats because all the great bands apart from OR are on early...

If anyone else pulls out for goodness sake please book Paul Thomas Saunders and The Fever Dreams.

Best not to make plans too early anyway I'd say. There's still a month to go, I could discover my new favourite band between now and then, and boy would THAT blow my schedule apart!

(There is a precedent for this, in that I discovered Wolf People about two weeks before EOTR last year and they were one of my highlights of the festival.)

2 Cancellations – 2 Replacements (11/08/11)

We are really sorry to share with you the news that The Love Language and Lia Ices have both had to cancel their trips across the pond for this year's festival. We will miss them both, and hopefully they will be able to make the journey next year instead.

To replace these two artists, we have booked Spectrals and The Lazy Susans. We are so happy that they were both able to say Yes on such short notice, and we very much look forward to having them at the festival.

The Telegrams??? Now on the Big Top Stage on sunday???? Incidently I was trying to find something about Colours, has anyone seen them, know anything about them?? Technically not a pull out, I know wrong posting...big smack

Edited by perfectpassion