All 'Camp Trianglers'!

Guest MamaJojo

@GnomdePlume

Still not sure if I'll make CT. I don't reckon the coach will get me to Glastonbury until 15:30 at the earliest. I don't own a smart phone so couldn't check Twitter anyway and I'd hate the thought that someone was going to try to hang on to a space only for me to give up on the treck across the site from Ped Gate A and pitch up where I land.

Whatever I end up doing, I will come and visit.

How to use the list :

1) Make sure you are Logged in to twitter

2) use this url to take you to the list page

http://twitter.com/al_glastonbury/camp-triangle-via-gate-d

OR

put al_glastonbury/camp-triangle-via-gate-d into search (click "view all tweets" if you dont see any)

then click on one of the "al_glastonbury/camp-triangle-via-gate-d"

3)The page should now say " via Gate D" in big letters at the top, underneath "follow the list" with a green cross - press this.

4) On the tuesday/wednesday of glastonbury on your twitter home page click lists and select the list.

Your timeline will now just show tweets from those following the list, and hopefully people will tweet their progress towards Glastonbury.

Hope this makes sense?

al

The list is now following 28 people!!!!

You only see these tweets IF you put the list on your timeline from the home page. YOU are not following these 28 people.

i look like i have friends now :lol:

I will follow it to and give updates on queue to cos I'll be aiming for gate d, not sure if I am going aim for the triangle though :)

Just realised that I cant make the list follow me, so if you have the list in your timeline, you wont see tweets from me :( but I will see tweets from you :)

Kevin - it is your risk if you post your number.

Do you have smart phone? would you like to be texted about anything?

I assume youll find CT OK, do you need someones number for when you atr neatby but cant find us?

al

should be able to find you I know Gate D well from last year if not im making my way down to CT camp have a long walk from gate A you have my number now Ark so if u want to ring me on the Wednesday Thankyou

I shall be arriving in West Car Parks about 9-10pm and will tweet anything that seems interesting, so follow me, and follow the list of people who are also making for

http://twitter.com/al_glastonbury

http://twitter.com/al_glastonbury/camp-triangle-via-gate-d

See you there :)

Hi all,

Getting excited now! Ive been lurking on here for weeks so will introduce myself. Find me @bacon_cozzers I'd already decided that for a change I was going to come in via the Western entrances and pick a different ground from recent visits to Dragon Field and Row Mead. If I come through Gate D, which campside do I head towards?

cheers.

(PS - 3 sleeps)

baconcozzers

Bacon - you head towards Pennards field. When you get to the first right turn into the field if coming from the west on the Railway track. HOPEFULLY if all goes well, walk straight up the pathway that is next to the hedge that is the border with Park Home. About 100 metres before you reach the right hand entrance to the Park, look to your left and there should be the flags flying fro in that area alls willing.

If you walk as far as the Park entrance, turn around and look back down the field to the left. The flags that will be flying are in this thread.

Quickly sort out getting a phone number or two too if you can.