Glastonbury "Gay" Meet

Guest Joshuwarr

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time homosexuals took that great big chip off their shoulder and stopped expecting to have a bar at Glastonbury or anywhere else come to that just so they can let everybody know they want to show off and be noticed. It's time the English language took the word gay back and use it once again in the context it should be used in.

It's about time homosexuals took that great big chip off their shoulder and stopped expecting to have a bar at Glastonbury or anywhere else come to that just so they can let everybody know they want to show off and be noticed. It's time the English language took the word gay back and use it once again in the context it should be used in.

This thread is quite some reading.

Why suggest a gay meet? Well because as this thread shows, there are still far too many people who still think it's fine to be completely disrespectful of minority groups.

Being victimised, whether it's through jokes, threats or violence is unacceptable but unfortunately common in our society and if people who experience this wish to meet to share experiences in an environment that is safer for them, then please tell me what the big deal is???

And as for those who give it the "straights don't feel the need to do this", well that's because you are fortunately in a group where you are not socially segregated in areas of daily life. That said, many straight peeps get it so why the hell don't you?

Please organise a gay meet, and I for one will be there Joshuwarr.

Claire x

Again a fabulous rebuttal..... wonder what those homophobes will come up with next. No gay meet, cos then how can we complain that all gay people fancy us?? Grrrrrrrr....

I am sure that once Neil has seen how this thread has turned out the abhorrent discriminatory amoeba that have been posting their hateful rot will be dealt with.

PS As you homophobes are obviously challenged, here is a definition of the words I used:

Abhorrent (pronounced ab-hor-rent): Disgusting, loathsome, or repellent.

Discriminatory (dis-crim-in-a-tory): Marked by or showing prejudice

Amoeba (a-me-ba): Any of various one-celled parasitic organisms.

what a big brewhaha!

I was hoping to be able to to to the NYC Downlow as a big fan of american 70's disco music, but it seems to be only for the gays, lesbians, bi's and trannies!

Can a hetrosexual man who just likes to dance like a disco queen to good music surrounded by like minded people actually get in?

I dont give a flying fart through a donut what your sexuality is, as long as everybody is there having a good time, that's all that matters.

now all stfu and enjoy some of this -

what a big brewhaha!

I was hoping to be able to to to the NYC Downlow as a big fan of american 70's disco music, but it seems to be only for the gays, lesbians, bi's and trannies!

Can a hetrosexual man who just likes to dance like a disco queen to good music surrounded by like minded people actually get in?

I dont give a flying fart through a donut what your sexuality is, as long as everybody is there having a good time, that's all that matters.