2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cure, reading and Leeds? (1) no where near big enough after they headlined Bestival (2) Last year at leeds fest I was going to see Jane's addiction but they were called off so I went to see pulp and they had a very small crowd, saying know one was on the NME at the time. If the cure play with someone like enter shikari on the NME stage, the cure would have at least half the crowd pulp had, and they wouldn't make the same mistake again, they also must know about the request of heavier headliners (3)why would they play R&L when they would get a much more respectable crowd at latitude (they are rumoured for both R&L and latitude on efests) , Melvin Benn said on an interview that he is very happy with latitudes line-up this year, my money is on they play latitude and not R&L. I think Green Day could be the third headliner as MB knows they will sell out the tickets and with foo fighters and kasabian who have played alot of festivals last year and many people may have all ready seen them, Green Day are over due the appearance at R&L and many people who will go to R&L this year will have never seen them live.there maybe something about download and R&L swapping headliners (the prodigy and kasabian) which could also hint Green Day's aperance. Foo fighters kasabian and Green Day "Terrific headliners"

I think Green Day could be the third headliner as MB knows they will sell out the tickets and with foo fighters and kasabian who have played alot of festivals last year and many people may have all ready seen them, Green Day are over due the appearance at R&L and many people who will go to R&L this year will have never seen them live.there maybe something about download and R&L swapping headliners (the prodigy and kasabian) which could also hint Green Day's aperance. Foo fighters kasabian and Green Day "Terrific headliners"

Green Day would be absolutely epic.

As regards to why would they book 2 huge headliners in one year... Can they not take 1/2 bands off the undercard to give the required time GD would need?

But...

Just for a little play about, what about something like this...?

Nickelback

QOTSA

Evanescence...

Edited by GRichards23

Green Day would be absolutely epic.

As regards to why would they book 2 huge headliners in one year... Can they not take 1/2 bands off the undercard to give the required time GD would need?

But...

Just for a little play about, what about something like this...?

Nickelback

QOTSA

Evanescence...