do v fest have sniffer dogs at the entrance?

Guest Megan Rowlands

Yes it used to be a security company and now it the police with the sniffer dogs, they are at the entrance, random car stop of search tents for cars on the way in (always pulling groups of lads) and then they also have the dogs going around the tents during the days with the rights to sniff and search tents.

But dont worry there are countless numbers of dealers around the site all day and night, they practically have a sign around the heads saying "buy your drug here" in Groove Armada last year I must have been asked if I wanted to buy anything 10 times before the act came on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why is everyone having a go at people for taking drugs? Like the guy said before alcohol is a drug too and I would say weed isn't even as bad. Live and let live. I wouldn't touch most other stuff but if people wish to do so let them.

Edited by KAVS

• 4 weeks later...

I never once said I was taking them I simply asked, if you are not answering the question then why even post a reply? Besides festivals have always been about drugs and new experiences and there is nothing wrong with that. Thanks everyone who answered NORMALLY.