throwing bottles

Guest didzisrein

I got hit with some muddy jeans before. It was 2007 I think. It was the year it really pissed down with rain anyway.

The sky seemed to go dark for a second then these filthy wet mud soaked jeans landed on my shoulder and the legs wrapped around me. Leaving me covered.

To be fair I found it hilarious, so did everyone around me.

Around the main stage at Glasto you get some occasional droplets of liquid landing on your shoulders, sometimes you think it's quite refreshing as you're simultaneously trying to repress thoughts that it's piss.

I don't understand the bottle throwing, was pretty bad the year I went to T in the Park. Whilst waiting for Idlewild to come on I noticed a man drinking cider from a big 2 litre plastic bottle, he'd barely drank any when the band came on. Suddenly he starting sprinting towards the mosh pit area and threw his bottle high in the air with a perfect arc of cider going everywhere. The bottle came down right in the area he'd jumped into. I sincerely hope he got hit by his own missle.

On what planet is it ok to piss in a bottle and throw it into a crowd of people??

Jesus. I mean, you don't mind getting water, or even beer/coke/juice/cider etc. on you at a gig, its easy to change your clothes.

But someones piss. At a music festival where everyones been drinking for days and the piss would probably burn a hole in your average plastic portaloo.

*shudder*

Never been hit with a bottle or cup at Glasto, have seen a couple flying through the air but only a couple. If I got hit with a cup of piss OR beer and I saw who threw it, and could get to them, they would recieve one quality beating. If it was a can or bottle, the same path of action would be taken. Complete tossers!

I have however, been hit in the back of the head with a donut lol