Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 5co77ie

Glade is back!

argggg they should have sticked to July. Most probably it will clash with my exams :ph34r::ph34r: I was so looking forward for glade after a year off!

A statement from organiser Anselm Guise explains, "We are thrilled to be able to say that the Glade will be back in 2011. The festival is being revolutionised yet stripped back to its shiny grass roots... half the capacity that it was in the last few years and getting back to its original spirit but with a big step forward creatively, musically and artistically. We've been dying to let everyone know that it is definitely here again and with everything that's happened we've had to ensure that we've got something to excite, that we can make happen and that will be a true celebration of life, music and art. We now can. Half the battle was finding the right home for the festival and we really have. We've found a belter...proper English parkland where we can do our thing...trees everywhere! The Glade is back...!"

So does anyone have any guesses on where the new site is?

Because their maillist appears to now be controlled by people working for Secret Garden Party I'm plumping for it being on that site, as SGP is one of the small number of festivals that's run by the same person who also (or his family) owns the land.

actually, maybe that's wrong.

The guy who owns the Glade also owns a 1200 acre estate in Gloucestershire, which just about qualifies as being one and half hours from London, so perhaps it's there.