Mike Oldfield

Guest anoldhippie@60

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe

I took that video and was just about to post the link here.. beaten to it!

I thought it was one of my highlights of the festival, the 1 hour wait in the pouring rain added to it's quirkiness!

Apologies again for singing along half way through! :)

Grz

I don't blame you for giving up. They would have been better off saying it would be an hour. Then people could have wandered off and come back later. As it was they lost what would have been a large audience.

Wonderful world of circular references. I just was googling to see if I could get confirmation and found Pinhead had reposted my review to Tubular.net :-)

Really wish I'd fished out my camera and taken a picture, but it was so wet I didn't want to get it out of my bag. If I don't hear anything otherwise I'll see if my friend can contact her old teacher and find out if it was him.

Here is a picture that my friend took. She just posted it on Facebook and I think it's pretty good.

269148_2119465221410_1089173151_2478251_7315614_n.jpg

No problem having posted my review Pinhead. I was just amused that in hunting for other reviews I stumbled across mine elsewhere. And sorry for having jumped the gun on you Grazey. Never know if a YouTube post is from someone here, or not. Was peculiar looking at the back of my head. Might have to splash out on some Rogain for the bald spot :huh:

• 2 months later...