rock werchter 2011

Guest thetime

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Foo Fighters rumours: We have been negotiating for a very long time with Dave Grohl & co. Unfortunately, Foo Fighters will not play Rock Werchter this year. That now has become clear. The band prefers to fully concentrate on their Milton Keynes shows in England on July 2 and 3. But, there’s good news. Foo Fighters will perform in Belgium mid August. More on that to follow."

So exciteeeeeeeed! First time at this festival, and I've heard such good things. Myself and my boyfriend have just bought weekend tickets with XL camping, flying from Liverpool the Wednesday afternoon... anyone else flying from here?

Does anyone know if the shuttle buses from Leuven to Werchter run all through the night or not?

Also, what's the policy with taking cameras in? I'd love to take my DSLR camera, but worried it'l be considered 'professional' (even though it's just for my use, and has a small 18-55mm lens on it)... If not, think I should just risk it?

Cheers guys.

So exciteeeeeeeed! First time at this festival, and I've heard such good things. Myself and my boyfriend have just bought weekend tickets with XL camping, flying from Liverpool the Wednesday afternoon... anyone else flying from here?

Does anyone know if the shuttle buses from Leuven to Werchter run all through the night or not?

Also, what's the policy with taking cameras in? I'd love to take my DSLR camera, but worried it'l be considered 'professional' (even though it's just for my use, and has a small 18-55mm lens on it)... If not, think I should just risk it?

Cheers guys.

Cheers guys.

We're on exactly the same flight as you too! Hoping the buses don't stop running too early that night, so we actually have somewhere to stay/camp... any idea how long it'l take us to get from Brussels International to Leuven by train?

Edited by thetime