Frank Turner!

Guest fuzzylogic

Who is looking forward to seeing Frank Turner. He is probably the artist I am most excited to see, he was the musical highlight the three times I saw him at Glastonbury (Especially the Queens Head set)

I get goosebumps around 1:50 of watching this with the massive crowd all singing along, there is a real sense of community and camaraderie with his music.

Unfortunately I highly doubt we will get Thatcher Bummed the kids. According to Setlist Fm, he has played it once in the last 4 years and that was back in 2007.

If he didn't play it at Glastonbury's Leftfield tent, then it's unlikely he will play it anywhere again.

I would love to hear it though!

clearly one of the better "little" guys/bands playing i personally am most psyched about seeing his set :-)

I respect that his folk/punk stylings will not be to everyones tastes but for me personally he speaks the truth and heartfelt.

The Real Damage

Poetry Of The Deed

Try This At Home

Reasons Not To Be An Idiot

I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous

Long Live The Queen

The Road

Photosynthesis

That's what he will play I think, its what he did at T in the Park

Maybe a few more thrown in (The Ballard of me and my friends.... and I would love it if he plays Heartless Bastard Motherf****r)

The Real Damage

Poetry Of The Deed

Try This At Home

Reasons Not To Be An Idiot

I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous

Long Live The Queen

The Road

Photosynthesis

That's what he will play I think, its what he did at T in the Park

Maybe a few more thrown in (The Ballard of me and my friends.... and I would love it if he plays Heartless Bastard Motherf****r)