ticket problems with ticketline.

Guest mike.c

im just havign a bit of a rant really. and would like some advice if anybody has any.

i recieved a sealed envelope on saturday morning through the post which nobody signed for ( just got posted ). the letter was undamaged. i opened the letter all excited expecting my tickets. but when i opened up the letter there was only 1 ticket inside and i have ordered 5 tickets from ticketline.

i sent an email straight away to ticket line because their customer services number was closed. i have still had no reply to the e-mail and since 10am today i have been trying to ring up and get to speak to somebody about my problems to clear things up.

i think my tickets have either been stolen down their end, or they was just never put into the envelope. which isnt my problem so i am hoping they can cancel the issued ticket numbers and re-issue me with some new tickets. do you think it is that simple to do this??

as it stands it looks like this in going to be the most expensive festival ticket i have ever bought at £873.75. plus i am going to have to let my friends down if i cant sort this out.

has anybody else on here had any trouble with ticketline? i think their customer service is really crap. the phone number i have is busy pretty much everytime i have rang up. About 5 times when i have rang up i have actually recieved a dial tone but the phone just rings out and the line goes dead. i actually feel like they are avoiding picking up my call ( which i know is proberly a load of nonesense)

can anybody shine any light onto this subject for me because i have never had suck a hard time of getting tickets before, thanks for any replys and it looks like a pretty decent forum.

thanks, mike.

finally i have got through to ticketline after being on hold for over 15 minutes.

they said i ordered my tickets seperatley which i never. but the lady on the phone said my tickets are being delivered in 3 different lots.

so now my mind is slightly at rest but i stand by my comment that ticketline customer service is crap. because ive lost a days pay through stressing out over the phone to them.

hope nobody else has a similar problem to mine. and if you havnt got all your tickets at once, they will proberly of been dispatched at different times.

You could write to their customer service dept with a copy of your original receipt demonstrating you bought them as one lot. Be daring and send them an invoice for one day's pay, what's the worst that could happen?

Simple though, go to another agent next time and tell ticketline that's what you're doing. I use Seetickets who sent me a tracking number, one that I can check at any time to see where my tickets are. I can see when they were dispatched, what time they were delivered, everything. No extra charge either (compared to yours) for of peace of mind.

Ultimately you will have five tickets that you ordered, so in the grand scheme of things it aint that bad, huh?

See you there! ;)

yeh i can see why why might of split the delivery up with it being worth quite a bit of money. but its a shock to only find one ticket without a covering letter or email about the tickets being delievery in different bathches.

ive calmed down alot now that i know everyhting should be ok. now i just have to hope i have a job to go back to in the morning haha.

ali_D. i dont think i will take it that far to write a complaint even though i proberly should. but i am deffinatley going with seetickets from now on. my brother used them for his tickets and he had 6 delivered all at once, they seem to be a far better agent to use.

I'm a Seetickets man through-and-through. Only once ever had a problem with them, which was they delivered Hockey tickets for The Social in Nottingham after the event, but we still managed to get in by showing our confirmation email.

What was worrying this time was that they didn't need a signature when they delivered my V ticket last week. If there'd have been a problem I dread to think whether I'd have got my money back...

i have 2 seperate orders with ticketline received the first one 10 days ago been in touch with tickeline about the second batch via email and they informed me all tickets for v this year have now been despatched so the latest you should get your tickets was the start of this week still not received mine and trying to get through to customer services is a nightmare keep hanging up on you so getting a bit worried about my tickets the first batch also just came as normal post no signature bit strange to me for £350 worth of tickets

you dont even get put on hold mate. the phoneline is either engaged or it rings out.

when they pick it up you eventually get put on hold. and sadly there is no hold music haha.

still no sign of my other 2 batches of tickets either.

Hmm. My tickets aint arrived from ticketline either. Checked the booking ref on the website and they're down as despatched. Might be time to ring them....

Do they sent them recorded/special delivery or just normal post? My other tickets from seetickets turned up normal post - what do they do if they get lost? Do they just cancel the barcode on the tickets or something?

you dont even get put on hold mate. the phoneline is either engaged or it rings out.

when they pick it up you eventually get put on hold. and sadly there is no hold music haha.

still no sign of my other 2 batches of tickets either.

Yeah I'm trying now and it rings about once every 10 times, the rest of the time its engaged. But then when it does ring it cuts out after about 10 seconds. So annoying!!!

At least there's lots of people that still haven't got their tickets so hopefully they're just being posted in batches. Although I was one of the people who got on the website at 8.58am so I'm a bit worried that's the reason. :unsure:

there must only be 2 people that work in their call centre haha.

ive just had a response e-mail off ticketline assuring me that all tickets will be recieved by early next week. and if they still havnt been recieved by then. ticketline will request the tracking numbers for each ticket to find out exactly where they are. so i am giving them untill monday afternoon to get my tickets to me before i chase them up again.