Reading or Leeds?

Guest tootsmcfruits

Has anyone been to Reading AND Leeds? Just wondering what the differences are between the two (other than obviously one being down near london and the other further up :huh::lol: !)? Am planning on going to one or the other next year and just wanted some comparisons!

Thanks! ;)

In my opinion, Leeds is better. When I go to a fest I like to be in the middle of nowhere not in a city centre. The only good thing about where Reading is, is the fact you can just walk into town for beers etc... whereas at Leeds you'd need to get a bus.

The campsite entertainment at Leeds is far superior as well as it goes on till 6am very day. I also think Leeds has a better atmosphere but thats only my opinion.

Here we go again!

Leeds vs reading, why not add a bit of glasto in there for good measure. How about leeds vs coachella, reading vs fib, glasto vs download, v vs t in the park, rockness vs wireless, t4 on the beach vs itunes?

Anyway... I love leeds fest, but if you want to just go to a festival do glastonbury

Im going to Leeds as it is only 70 miles away, and i love it.

Buy my ticket b4 the lineup is out, dont care who is on just love the festival.

Can only compere to V been to both them sites and just prefer Leeds.

Did go back to V in 2008 as i couldnt make the bank holiday weekend but wont bother again.

If i cant make Leeds then ill just stop at home........

Edited by stephen07

Thanks folks! Much appreciated for all the info seeing what people prefer! I'd love to go to Glasto, but was going to go to Leeds or Reading as a birthday present for my girlfriend as it lands the weekend of her birthday and it's more our type of music, that's why I'm interested in the best bits of both! Would be coming from Aberdeen so Leeds would be closer but just wanted a wee comparison of the two to see what people's thoughts were on them as there's obviously good points and not so good points to them both! B)

Thanks folks! Much appreciated for all the info seeing what people prefer! I'd love to go to Glasto, but was going to go to Leeds or Reading as a birthday present for my girlfriend as it lands the weekend of her birthday and it's more our type of music, that's why I'm interested in the best bits of both! Would be coming from Aberdeen so Leeds would be closer but just wanted a wee comparison of the two to see what people's thoughts were on them as there's obviously good points and not so good points to them both! B)

If I had the money this year I'd be down in a shot - plus she's organised a meal with the family... :blink: Next year for definite tho... best start saving now for a huuuuuge blow-out! B)