My first disco biscuit

Guest muffin

It's all about the MDMA crystal folks. That seems to be cheap, plentiful and unadulterated at the moment, it may give you some memory loss if you overdo it though.

People I was camped with were boshing pills and I tested 3 different types at Glasto with a marquis tester kit and none of them reacted for MDMA. These were supposed to be 'banging pills' too.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might find that your memory of the event returns in due course

Sometimes the whole Glasto/medication/music thing is a bit intense and it is hard to recall immediately after the event

After a period of time and recovery my recollection is often far better

I would also add that alcohol seems to detract from most medication experiences and so the 2 are best kept separate

How about having a Brothers Bar day and a Disco Biscuit Day? - each will be better IMHO

For what its worth from an aged raver!

I spent most of the 90's trying to chew my right ear when E's were E's and Lakota in Bristol was our place of worship, when this didn't happen on occassional weekends we used to drink like our lives depended on it!

Fast forward 20 years and on the subject of memory there are most definately in some cases longer term issues involved, its not my place to try and tell you what to do, if im honest and had my youth again I would change very little and partying would not change as I had the best buzzess never to be repeated since, except becoming a father twice over and the buzz i get from being a proper dad now in every sense.

After the back gave up my dancing days were numbered it was off to the pub to binge drink until last year at 39 years of age.

Plenty of people in my circle of family and friends would testify that drugs and alcohol have had longer term effects on my health to which i begrudingly agree.

Im rambling here but i guess what im trying to say is if you choose to do it enjoy it and dont let that old 'P' word creep into your system, but try the moderation route if you can and wise up to the long term effects of drugs/alcohol that would be helpful to you as well i think.

Enjoy your youth mate and enjoy your parties and stay as safe as you can. :D

Not sure whether you did actually have MDMA or not, there's a lot of crap hanging around at the moment and if you did come across some with MDMA they probably would have cost £10 for one. Completely agree with Alf Tupper about getting clued up about the effects of anything you might be taking/want to take not only for the long term but for your safety and enjoyment in the long term. A shed load of alcohol mixed with pills, although it may seem like a laugh at the time are not a good combo especially in the heat we just had at glasto. Have a read about E and overheating, not to scaremonger, but I think if you do stuff like this ( ;) ) then you need to keep yourself and your mates informed and safe and ensure that everyone is remembering to keep cool, drink water and take time out from time to time.

Sorry about the parental chat.... Sorry you lost a few memories. I had a similar experience at the Altern8 gig. I know I had a great time, but can't actually remember much apart from that they played "Chime". Does leave you feeling a bit gutted.

Must have had a good glastonbury tho...

so... this year, for whatever reason i decided to try my first pill. was from my mates and they didn't push it on me. i asked.

now... at the time i liked the feeling. but i ended up wanting more and when i did, even though i 'apparently' had a great time, i was wasted.

but what really upsets me is i can't remember anything from a couple of nights. glasto memories are the best thing to me. i feel really down that even though i had a great time... i cannot remember.

is this normal?

don't think it's for me.

I had some very good "mdma", not sure what it was but it made me feel happy and dancey and I enjoyed people's company a lot. Took a little too much by the end of the night though and was hearing conversations that weren't happening and seeing tent poles where they weren't, which was a bit scary.

My mate aquired 15 grams for some of our crowd going to Glastonbury of what was supposed to be MDMA from a dealer back home, I was a little wary but bought a gram of it anyway (£40)

Anyway, well whatever it was did the trick, all the usual signs...and I could sleep off it after (well getting 3 hrs a sleep a night due to the heat I think I would have slept whatever I'd taken) - felt great, danced loads, talked shit. No comedown either, sorted a few mates out down there with a couple of bombs each out of a spare gram we had and they sent their messages of appreciation via text when at the festival.

What we had was darkish brown and was crystaly. First time anything like that has appeared in our area for a good two years.

I've never done anything apart from alcohol at Glasto, I'm just too paranoid to think what dodgy crap I might get and I'd hate to ruin a festival, it's too much to lose.

However, my experiences of pills outside Glasto are usually a lot more lucid that alcohol, can't remember blacking out on them, booze certainly!

I managed to get my hands on 3gs shortly before the festival. Had to drive from wales to Manchester to get some though. Was pretty nice yellowish crystal, anyway hadn't had any MDMA for 2 years, didn't take much for me and the lads on Friday night to have a pretty good buzz off it. Took a load more on Sat after Muse, it was very nice but something was def missing. Was not loved up at all, euphoria was not like I remember, still we all enjoyed it...maybe we shall find some next year.

I managed to get my hands on 3gs shortly before the festival. Had to drive from wales to Manchester to get some though. Was pretty nice yellowish crystal, anyway hadn't had any MDMA for 2 years, didn't take much for me and the lads on Friday night to have a pretty good buzz off it. Took a load more on Sat after Muse, it was very nice but something was def missing. Was not loved up at all, euphoria was not like I remember, still we all enjoyed it...maybe we shall find some next year.

I agree, although you did a 'pill' I wouldn't assume it was anything like what an 'e' should be, modern pills rarely are, MDMA is the ingredient that is meant to be in ecstacy but is rarely in it these days, they often contain other things instead.

On a similar note did anyone see the signs all over Shangri-La on Sunday about a dodgy dealer? The guys working there were walking around holding signs up telling people not to buy as it was too loud in the little venues to hear properly...

I saw the dodgy pill sign, made me feel a bit horrible and paranoid even though I wasn't buying pills :(

It was something like "Dodgy pills are being sold in this area, be aware of what you buy"

I have been dropping the naughties for 7 years now, but for the last few years only on special occasions like NYE, Birthdays and Glasto.

I took with me MDMA crystals and a bit of Coke, but the crowd i was with didn't do anything like that (only booze and the odd joint), so decided to refrain from doing it and in all honesty pretty glad as i seemed to get a massive buzz from just being there (First time for me) and as i had the majority of my senses it allowed me to walk around alot and take in as much as possible; rather than be a gurning mess in the corner like i tended to be.

With regards to the original post, memory lost is a little strange and for me its the night i can remember that scare me. When i think about some of the stuff i have said / done when dropped it makes me cringe!! haha

Also, the trick with MDMA - LESS is MORE!! Its sad that the quality of pills have dramatically dropped as it pushed people to what i call 'dirty drugs' like Ket etc that tend to end badly. :huh:

With regards to the guy that triple dropped....WTF!! If they were half decent it would have blown his wee head off!! and 3 for £10 use to be normal club prices but sounds cheap to me.

I have been dropping the naughties for 7 years now, but for the last few years only on special occasions like NYE, Birthdays and Glasto.

I took with me MDMA crystals and a bit of Coke, but the crowd i was with didn't do anything like that (only booze and the odd joint), so decided to refrain from doing it and in all honesty pretty glad as i seemed to get a massive buzz from just being there (First time for me) and as i had the majority of my senses it allowed me to walk around alot and take in as much as possible; rather than be a gurning mess in the corner like i tended to be.

With regards to the original post, memory lost is a little strange and for me its the night i can remember that scare me. When i think about some of the stuff i have said / done when dropped it makes me cringe!! haha

Also, the trick with MDMA - LESS is MORE!! Its sad that the quality of pills have dramatically dropped as it pushed people to what i call 'dirty drugs' like Ket etc that tend to end badly. :huh:

With regards to the guy that triple dropped....WTF!! If they were half decent it would have blown his wee head off!! and 3 for £10 use to be normal club prices but sounds cheap to me.