Tickets! :-)

Guest Elfy

I second your Wooop.

I like to think they planned for my ticket to arrive the morning after arriving back from Glastonbury, in order to lift the post festival gloom.

They are so very thoughtful and considerate.

I love the EOTR people.

Mine arrived too. Although they were just posted through the door whilst I was at work. I can see a Royal Mail 'signed for' sticker on it, but with the middle bit of the sticker already peeled off. Ah well, tickets have arrived safe and sound anyhow. Although I'm still not really sure if I want to go this year. Some nice bands playing, but I don't think there's one essential band for me this year (after having been to all of the previous years) which is a shame. Shall have to see.

Mine arrived too. Although they were just posted through the door whilst I was at work. I can see a Royal Mail 'signed for' sticker on it, but with the middle bit of the sticker already peeled off. Ah well, tickets have arrived safe and sound anyhow. Although I'm still not really sure if I want to go this year. Some nice bands playing, but I don't think there's one essential band for me this year (after having been to all of the previous years) which is a shame. Shall have to see.

Two tickets arrived today. Sadly need to offload one of them at cost price (was it £100 for early bird tickets ??) plus a fiver for recorded delivery. Pass the word around please :rolleyes:

Cant wait to see The Felice Bros,the nearest America has to The Pogues IMHO. They have a special place in my heart this year.

Two tickets arrived today. Sadly need to offload one of them at cost price (was it £100 for early bird tickets ??) plus a fiver for recorded delivery. Pass the word around please :rolleyes:

Cant wait to see The Felice Bros,the nearest America has to The Pogues IMHO. They have a special place in my heart this year.

I'm sure you'll regret it if you don't Paul ! But I guess if you feel you need a break from it this year.

To an extent I kind of agree with you, if only regarding the headliners. Whilst I cannot wait to see Wilco again - been a loooong time - I can't help but feel that maybe one of the headliners could of been a little more 'of the moment' if you get my drift. I was really hoping The National were going to be one of them. Last year we had Fleet Foxes and The Hold Steady - both of whoms stars had been in the ascendency.

Minor complaint though - there are loads of acts I am looking forward to seeing, and of course discovering my new favorite bands !

Roll on September ....tickets stashed safely :D EOTR is special

I second your Wooop.

I like to think they planned for my ticket to arrive the morning after arriving back from Glastonbury, in order to lift the post festival gloom.

They are so very thoughtful and considerate.

I love the EOTR people.

There was a ticket exchange thingy last year, which worked well for us. My eldest nipper decided he didn't want to go, with one week to go, but we managed to sell his ticket with no hassle at all.

Edited by wockey