scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i don't care that much, I'd like to see Accies get to the final but I wouldn't care that much if we didn't. I think the main issue is there's no momentum to it, a team can completely change from October till April. I do hope we get to the final and I hope it's against your mob.:P

The tickets for the upcoming home Clydesdale Bank Premier League match against Celtic will go general at 10:00am on Tuesday, August 16th from both the St Mirren Ticket Office and the Online Ticket Shop.

Please note that the £5 rise in ticket prices for the games against Celtic and Rangers are due to increased policing costs for these games. But would St Mirren fans please further note that if you retain your ticket stub from this match that you will get a £5 discount off your ticket for the game against St Johnstone on September 10th.

hamilton are a bunch of animals :P

after a very dreary first half, was a great second half, if for all the wrong reasons. an absolute travesty that we were chasing for a draw in the last seconds.

and celtic/rangers could do worse than giving us a nice wee sum for scougall. could become our best export.

• 2 weeks later...

Never been a fan of Levein,far to negative and doesn't strike me as someone who instills confidence in his players.

Smith adopted defensive formations in games against big teams but I always felt we posed a threat on the counter and he truely believed we could snatch a win.There was belief.

With Levein it seems like all the confidence we built up with Smith and McLeish is gone and its a "we'll give it a go but we aren't that good really" mentality.